Staggering architecture, rich cultural history, a turbulent past and exciting future - Prague is as fascinating a city as it is beautiful. And with CIEE's Central European Studies program, you'll have the opportunity to make it your own.
Enroll in courses at prestigious, local universities, choosing from Czech language, and a host of academic courses exploring the dynamics of the country, its culture and place in the region.
Study abroad in Prague for access to the city's unusually rich cultural life--festivals, operas, and concerts--and in no time you'll adopt the "Nejak bylo, Nejak bude" ("Somehow it went and somehow it will go") attitude and make use of the city like a native Bohemian.
Study abroad in Prague and you will:
- Enroll in courses not only at CIEE, but also in the Prague Film and Television School at the Academy of the Performing Arts (FAMU), one of the most prominent and renowned film schools in Europe, as well as at Charles University
- Take advantage of Prague's central location in order to see the many cultural sites of Czech Republic and other European cities such as Budapest, Vienna, Krakow, or Berlin which are just a train or bus ride away
- Choose from three unique housing options--a CIEE-administered apartment, Charles University dormitory, or homestay with a local family
- Discover Czech culture and become good friends with your Czech buddy, a local student of Charles University
- Give back to the local community by volunteering or interning in a Czech organization