Whether you're interested in studying business, language, or culture, there's something for you in Korea.
The capital city of Seoul is South Korea's cultural and educational heart, as well as its political and economic epicenter. And with an international buddy program, university clubs, and a variety of cultural excursions, CIEE study abroad in South Korea gives you access to this wonderful culture and ensures an immersive international experience like none other.
Study abroad in Seoul and you will:
- Take courses, taught in English or Korean, in international business, humanities, social sciences, and the arts; have access to intensive Korean language courses for all learning levels
- Receive ongoing support, guidance, and care provided by a long-time American resident in Korea and a local university graduate
- Go on an international excursion to Japan for insight into the Korean Diaspora and Korea's influence on Japanese art and architecture
- South Korea›Seoul
The program fee includes:
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.
About the provider
A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, CIEE is the world leader in international study and exchange programs. For 65 years, CIEE has helped thousands of students, professionals, and educators gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world by offering the most comprehensive, relevant, and valuable exchange programs available.