African Impact - Volunteer in Zimbabwe

Provider: African Impact

African Impact offers a range of amazing volunteer opportunities in Zimbabwe, one of the adventure capitals of the world. Join us in this breathtaking and wild part of Africa on our projects ranging from hands on lion rehabilitation and conservation, medical volunteer projects, community volunteer work, teaching projects and childcare, as well as elephant and rhino conservation.

Zimbabwe's rough past has left it in need of much community volunteer work, HIV/AIDS volunteer projects and conservation efforts. In more recent years it has become a safe and enjoyable tourist destination packed with adventures to be explored. Visit our projects in beautiful Zimbabwe midlands or next door to the majestic Victoria Falls.

Orphan volunteer projects and sports volunteer projects are other fantastic ways in which a simple smile and a pair of helping hands can change lives as you interact with vulnerable children and provide them with fun opportunities to learn and play.

Program Info

18-22
22-35
50+
Cost Description:

The volunteer fee for our projects not only covers your accommodation, all meals, transport and resources used while on project; but it also contributes to the development of new projects in communities and areas where help is needed, and gives us the ability to sustain our projects for the long-term. We also offer you 24 hour on the ground support and will collect you from the airport when you arrive!

Languages:
Housing:
Guest House
Volunteer House
Travel:
Participants travel to the program independently (not in a group with other participants).
Application:

South Jordan, Utah
    California State- Fullerton
    It changed my life!!!
    06/13/2014

I never wanted to go to Africa. I am 59 years old with 6 children and 14 grandchildren. I always thought I could use my resources to help those in need closer to home, but my youngest daughter wanted to teach in an orphanage in Africa, so I was volunteered by my wife to go with her. I didn't realize until I got there that God was calling me to Africa. WOW!!! First of all, the African Impact staff are wonderful. We worked closely with Norman Moyo in the community project, helping and teaching in the Rose of Charity orphanage, cutting firewood at the old folks home in Chinotimba, pumping water by hand for the community gardens, teaching at the village schools. His love of the people and his commitment to helping them improve their lives was fantastic. He opened my eyes, not only to the great need, but also to the great benefits that can be provided by a volunteer like me, and how the standard of living for the people of the villages can be improved so dramatically by just a few people who really care and have the ability to channel resources to their aid. I will never forget holding the young boy Angle in my arms, and seeing his huge smile as the light of comprehension lit up his face as I taught him mathematics. Playing soccer with young teenagers like So Bright and Nigel, and wondering if a small donation from me could go toward buying soccer shoes for these young men.
    I guess what I'm saying is that I found that the local people who are going out of their way to help their fellow countrymen was the greatest revelation to me. These are people I can trust, and if i choose to send donations to them after I leave Africa, I am confident they will use the resources to help the people with the greatest need.
    One of my concerns before arriving was about our safety, but upon arrival I felt totally safe at all times. The drinking water in Vic Falls is safe due to a purification plant outside of town. While doing our volunteering we were always with knowledgeable staff who kept us safe, and even when we went into town on our own, the people in the city were happy and a delight to be around.
    Learning about and participating in the Lion Encounter project and helping with the other research projects was just an added bonus, and I haven't even mentioned the other volunteers from all over the world. They were amazing - so passionate and dedicated. I was really impressed.
    I am now dedicated to helping African Impact in any way I can. I am working to get donations, and I will be speaking at various organizations to encourage volunteerism with African Impact. As I said above, the experience has changed my life, and I will be connected to Africa for the rest of my life.

How could this program be improved?

I would provide more connections to potential volunteers. I would have loved to have spoken to someone from the USA who had been there and been able to learn from their experience, so that I would have been more prepared when I arrived.

I'd also like to see better lesson planning and student tracking. When we arrived, we were just told to teach them anything. We didn't know what the volunteers had taught them before us, and we had no information about the academic abilities of the various children we were being asked to teach. With student records and lesson plans that can be passed from one volunteer to the next, I believe you would see the students progressing much faster.

Useful: 4 Inspiring: 0
  • Prajwal Shetty Kaup
    Age: 19-24
    N/A
    Just one word- Perfect!
    05/13/2014

It's been 7 months i'm back from Zimbabwe, looks like i still can't get over it.

Yes, people thought i was crazy to do this but when i look back i see myself extremely happy with no regrets of listening to others.
    Initially i was a little nervous as i was not sure what and how it's going to be like, after i went there,.. I don't know how heaven looks or feels. But i would tell this was HEAVEN to me. Walking with the lions was a dream come true. Watching them stalk,hunt, their behavioral skills. not just lions i was lucky to work with those 4 elephants too. Shibi being my favorite. Staff extremely friendly. Food was delicious. And the people extremely friendly.

I just wish to get back as soon as possible.

Useful: 3 Inspiring: 2
  • Jenna
    Age: 25-30
    UK
    Queen Mary, University of London
    "You know you are truly alive when you are living among lions"
    02/13/2014

Where do I start...the lion rehabilitation programme was amazing and I had the time of my life. I am now officially hooked and am looking forward to arragning my next trip. Being so close to these magnificent creatures is incredible, and you really have to pinch yourself every time. To watch them grow and develop their hunting skills is an honour. And on top of that the staff that work there are incredible - they are friendly, supportive and know their lion facts inside out. Of course the reason that you are there is because of the plight of these king of beasts, not just to stroke and walk them. You are constantly reminded of this and this can only be a good thing, because the more people that know how endangered the lion is, hopefully the more can be done. I dont know what else to say apart from if you want to get involved in a project of great importance, where you get up close to lions and walk in the african bush then go...dont hesitate! I am absolutely sure you will love it.

How could this program be improved?

I do not have any negative feedback, loved every second...

Useful: 3 Inspiring: 2
  • Lion fan
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    An unforgettable experience
    02/14/2013

If, like me, you want to get closer than you would have believed possible to the King of the Jungle while contributing to a programme aiming to reverse the decline in numbers of these magnificent beasts, this is the project for you. I spent an amazing month in the beautiful setting of Antelope Park in April 2012. As a solo traveller I really appreciated being picked up at the airport and having every detail of my transfer to the park taken care of. The accomodation is simple but clean and laundy and three fantastic cooked meals a day are included as well as unlimited tea, coffee water and juice. On day 1, after a full safety briefing, you get to go on your first lion walk and meet one of the sets of lions you'll be working with. Safety of guests and volunteers is taken very seriously and there are always experienced handlers with you when you're working with the animals. The snake induction is particularly useful as we encounterd a number of poisonous snakes around camp and on the walks! The day starts and ends with either a lion walk or herding the 4 lovely elephants to and from their bomas. In between you'll have jobs ranging from food preparation to enclosure cleaning and maintenance or boundary patrol and snare sweeping.There are also plenty of opportunities to interact with the lions in smaller groups during cub sitting and behaviour enrichment. Playing with a 16 month old lion was definitely a highlight for me! If you're there during a full moon be sure to go on a lunar elephant or horse ride and a night encounter, where you watch the older lions (who are retired from walking) hunt for prey is also a great experience. AP has a very successful stage 2 of this 4 stage programme where you can observe a pride that is hunting and breeding with minimal human involvement. The lion volunteer programme operates alongside a community programme so on Saturdays you can visit two of the local orphanages. Spending time with the children is both heart warming and an eye opener. The staff, and particular the guides and handlers, are fantastic and go out of their way to make your stay unforgettable. One of the real testaments of this volunteering experience is the number of people who go back time and time again. I met one woman who was on her 6th trip!

How could this program be improved?

If I have one criticism it's that the AP volunteer project is perhaps becoming a victim of its own success. Volunteer numbers are high - there were almost 50 volunteers at one stage during my visit, the majority of these on the lion programme. If there are only 4 walking lions, as there were when I was there, the lion walks can be very busy. If you prefer a higher ratio of lions to volunteers it's worth checking out the Zambia or Victoria Falls programmes where volunteer numbers tend to be lower.

Useful: 2 Inspiring: 0
  • Helene
    Age: 19-24
    Norway
    Lion Heart
    01/28/2013

Do you ever dream of seeing a lion up close? To walk next to the King of the Jungle? To feel its soft fur under your hands as you stroke it? Dream no more, volunteer at Antelope Park with African Impact and your dream will be fulfilled.
    The experience you will get at Antelope Park will last you a life time. Here,in the summer of 2012, I got to be a part of a crucial program to save the African Lion. And the best part was that you were given proof of the programs success. I saw how the lions evolved in their natural habitat, becoming more and more confident everyday. And this in only 4 weeks time. By the last week, we were running after the lions as they chased Impala, zebra and even giraffes. These are the lions that you as a volunteer will be with everyday. They are only at stage 1 of a 4 stage program to rehabilitate and re-introduce them to the wild. Another proof that made me truly believe that everything African Impact is trying to do for the African Lion really works was when I saw a Kill. As a volunteer you will get the chance to visit Stage 2, the release site where lions who have been thru stage 1 are roaming free in their natural habitat. It was here that we saw the magnificent pride run into the long grass and take down a dukier (small antelope). To see that these lions preformed as lions would in the wild was truly spellbinding and something I will never forget.
    Other activites include, meat prep and lion feed (one of my many favorites), elephant training, horse safari, cub sit, research, a weekend trip to Victoria Falls and many more. The staff are some of the greatest people I have ever met and they take great care of you and they always make sure that you are safe.
    I suppose the best part of this volunteer program is that you get so close to the lions to the point where you feel you know them, and would never want to leave them. That is why I am planning my return in 2014, but for now I carry all the lions and my memories of Antelope park in my heart.

How could this program be improved?

There is really nothing I would change, and I would have to be really picky to find something to be critical about. So, all I can say is that I wish there was an option where volunteers could stay longer than 4 weeks.

Useful: 1 Inspiring: 1
  • Julie
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    Nottingham University
    Lion Project Volunteer
    01/18/2013

I visited Antelope Park in September 2012 as a volunteer. I can only give positive feedback from my trip as it was the most educational, exciting and inspiring experience of my life. Being in my 50's I was quite apprehensive initially, I was quite nervous and not sure what to expect. From the moment we landed in Bulawayo the AP team gave us 100% help and support. We were met at the airport and taken straight to AP where we were shown straight to our volunteer accommodation,which was very basic but comfortable. We were then given a full tour of the park. We were given various safety talks, I must say that the team at AP are extremely on the ball when it comes to safety. We were given 3 fabulous meals a day and unlimited tea/coffee/water throughout. A normal day at AP would be to get up about 5.30am working day normally starts about 6.30am depending on what we were doing, I used to love the early morning lion walks, we would then return for breakfast and then going of to work, there are so many different things to do from cleaning up lion poo to elephant training,horse riding, cub sitting (my favorite) behavioral enrichment, elephant herding, border patrol the list just goes on and on. At the end of the day we would enjoy our 3 course evening meal and then time to sit around the fire and catch up with other volunteers. I could write for hours but I don't have the space. All I can say is Antelope Park is an absolutely fabulous place and if you have the chance then you must go to volunteer you will not regret it. From the moment I left AP I knew I had to return, I have already started to save up to return in 2014. Don't forget that the money you pay to volunteer at AP all goes to the rehabilitation project, the African lions need all the help and support that we can give.

How could this program be improved?

I cannot think of anything negative, (only that the showers were cold quite a lot). For personally it was an uplifting experience.

Useful: 4 Inspiring: 2

Alumni Interviews

• Why did you decide to enroll with African Impact in Zimbabwe?

Greg and his daughter arriving in Vic Falls
    Greg and his daughter arriving in Vic Falls

Gregory: At first I was only going to accompany my daughter, who had always had a desire to go to Africa to teach in an orphanage.

African Impact had a community program in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe that allowed us to fulfill that lifelong desire of my daughter.

After deciding that African Impact had the program we wanted to participate in, we researched African Impact as an organization, to be sure it was reputable, and that we would be safe while participating in their program.

We discovered that African Impact was highly regarded in the volunteer community and had good reviews by organizations such as GoOverseas.com. We also communicated directly with Shelley Bolle from African Impact, and she was very good at addressing all of our questions and at alleviating any fears we may have had.

Even after all of our research and all of our efforts at independent verification regarding this organization, we still weren't completely confident that African Impact was totally legitimate. However, as people of faith, we took our desires and our concerns to the Lord, and He gave us that last bit of assurance we needed to make the decision to commit our time, money and security to African Impact. Now we are so glad we did.

If you could go back and do something differently, what would it be?

Gregory: We spent two weeks in Zimbabwe, and it really was just a mere introduction to the country, the people, the needs and the opportunities. We divided our time between many different projects and cultural experiences, which included helping at the Rose of Charity orphanage, helping at the Old Folks Home in the Chinotimba section of Victoria Falls, and helping in the community gardens.

We were also working with the lions at Lion Encounter, helping with biodiversity research in the Victoria Falls National Park, as well as doing tourist activities like going on an elephant ride and bungee jumping off the Victoria Falls Bridge. If I could go back, I would concentrate all of my time and resources to learn more about the community projects, particularly projects to help the children and orphans.

I would realize that my time and ability to help while in the country would be very limited, so I would spend more time working with the local leaders to develop ways that I could continue to support their efforts after I return home. I would try to develop plans to build schools and orphanages with money and resources provided from my fundraising efforts back home. Going back to Zimbabwe, I would focus all of my efforts to help the children.

Tell me about one person you met.

Pumping water for the community garden
    Pumping water for the community garden

Gregory: When I got to Zimbabwe, I was hoping to find people that I could trust to be my local experts for helping me to determine how best to use my resources to benefit the people of Zimbabwe.

Norman Moyo is the primary reason I would trust to send donations back to Victoria Falls and feel confident that the money would be spent in a wise manner for the greatest benefit to the people of Vic Falls.

He was the African Impact staff member who was in charge of the community project in Vic Falls. He is 50 years old and is a native of the area.

Somehow through his education, his employment, his faith in God, and his working with the people of his community, he has received a vision of what can be done to help his people through a partnership between volunteers and African Impact.

He has a vision of building a block school in his village where only grass huts with no walls function as a school when weather will permit. He has a vision of building an orphanage in his village, which is about 10 miles from Vic Falls, where no services exist for children orphaned by AIDS or other tragedies. His love for his people, and especially the children, was so obvious.

You should hear how they respond to him, and love him in return, how the women of his village danced and sang with delight as we brought donations for their children. Norman is great example of the best that Zimbabwe has to offer.

What was the hardest or most challenging part of your experience?

Gregory: The hardest thing for me was seeing great need and having not the ability or resources to remedy the problem. At the community garden they had a well with a single hand-operated pump to provide water to a village of 250+ people.

To provide water for their homes and gardens they had to fill 5 gallon buckets, then carry them on their heads for as much as a kilometer. I know there must be systems that can simplify the pumping and delivery of water, leaving the women of the village more time to do other things, but don't know what I can do to help.

At the orphanage there are wonderful boys and girls that just need an adult to love and give them help and guidance. I'd love to be able to adopt several of them, but I can't. Seeing all kinds of extreme needs and not being able to help was very difficult, but resolving to do what I can and relying on God to lead me, and know that I can make a difference in the lives of many of those people in need.

What was the most rewarding part of your experience?

Teaching children at the orphanage
    Teaching children at the orphanage

Gregory: At the orphanage there was a young boy of about 10 years of age named Angle. He was part of the small group where I was assigned to teach them some basic math skills.

He was very intelligent, and caught on to new concepts very quickly. This was a young man, given the opportunity, who would thrive and progress and make something of himself.

It was fabulous to just be able to interact with this young man, and other boys at the orphanage and see them soak up like sponges all the love we had to give.

Even though we only had two weeks of working at the orphanage, every day lifted my heart and gave me hope, because I could see God's love being manifest in the services being provided by so many wonderful volunteers.

Any tips for future program participants?

Gregory: Yes - learn all you can about the program before arriving. Take advantage of the contacts provided of former volunteers like myself who can share their experiences and give you a running start on what you will be doing when you arrive.

Be prepared to work hard. We worked 6 days a week from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., but every minute was a joy. Every night I would write in my journal and marvel that each day had been better than the day before. Also, bring as much as you can to donate to the children, especially clothing and school supplies.

I wish I had brought so much more. Also, be prepared to fall in love with the people of Africa. Your life will never be the same. After volunteering with African Impact, you will forever after have a spiritual bond to the people that you won't be able to deny or forget - at least that is my experience.

• Why did you decide to volunteer abroad with African Impact in Zimbabwe?

Jenna, African Impact volunteer, with lions

Jenna: I heard about the Lion project at Antelope Park when I was volunteering with African Impact in South Africa 6 years previously. I love wildlife, particularly big cats and especially lions so it is something that I had been thinking about for a long time.

I had decided to take a year out from working and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to finally visit antelope park and volunteer with these amazing animals.

Ten years from now, what's the one thing you think you'll remember from the trip?

Jenna: This is a tough question because there are so many things that I will never forget. I think the main thing will be walking out in the African bush with the lions watching them as they play, relax and learn how to hunt. It is an unforgettable experience and one I feel so privileged to be a part of.

What's something interesting about Zimbabwe that you learned on the trip?

Adult lions running for their food
    Adult lions running for their food

Jenna: I think given all the bad press that Zimbabwe has had in the news in the past with regards to the politics, their economy and how dangerous it has been it was interesting to go there and see for myself how Zimbabwe in now getting over that particularly troubled period.

The people are friendly and I never felt unsafe. Tourism is also on the increase and I hope that life for the Zimbabweans will now continue to improve.

Tell me about one person you met.

Jenna: Wow, another tough question. There are so many people who made my trip incredible from the lion handlers, the kitchen staff, the volunteer managers, the numerous other hard working staff and of course all the volunteers that I became good friends with. How do you possibly choose one person out of all those?

Everyone of them made a huge difference to my experience, and taught me a whole manner of things. All I can say is that if you ever get the chance to visit you will find a huge variety of people who are passionate about what they are doing, and who will really make your experience complete... when you get the chance to go there you will understand what I am talking about!

Any tips for someone considering this program in the future?

One of the four elephants at the park
    One of the four elephants at the park

Jenna: It is hard work at times - sometimes you will be digging trenches, cutting down tree's, and you will definitely be clearing a lot of lion poop!

If you are wanting a relaxing holiday where you can sit and read a book or sunbathe then this is not for you.

However, the hard work that you are doing helps the project and for that you do get plenty of times hanging out with lions, and the weekends off to enjoy Zimbabwe and the beautiful surrounding area so its worth doing some hard graft to get these amazing benefits.

You get out what you put in - get involved, be interested, ask questions and make the most of every experience. Trust me you won't regret it.

Finally speak to people who have been there, talk to them about their experiences and get their advice, then book it!!! You won't regret it!!

• Why did you decide to volunteer with African Impact in Zimbabwe?

Zimbabwe Lions
    Zimbabwe's majestic creatures

Margaret: I first came across African Impact's Lion project when I visited Victoria Falls and went on a lion walk at the site there. I really enjoyed how closely you got to interact with the lions and spoke to a number of the volunteers who were helping with the walk to find out about their experience. They all said it was a wonderful thing to do so I resolved to do it myself one day. My opportunity came 18 months later when I was offered voluntary redundancy so I just had to choose which of African Impact's three sites to go to. I chose Antelope Park because it was an area of Africa I hadn't visited before and also because of the opportunity to also work with elephants and to ride horses.

Describe your day to day activities as a volunteer.

Margaret: In this project you are hands on with the animals from the word go. You are taught all the essential behaviours you should exhibit when working with the lions and elephants and are in the care of friendly expert handlers at all times. Once you've completed all the inductions your day will be split into four sessions and activities are allocated on a rota basis and posted on the notice board the night before. The day starts early, leaving at 6.30am for either a lion walk or 'bomas' which is cleaning out the areas where elephants spend the night then walking them back to camp. The lion walk might be a client walk with paying visitors or a walk only with volunteers and handlers. These are very important sessions where the young lions get the opportunity to practice their hunting skills and, if you're lucky, you might see them make a kill.

Data is collected on each lion walk and everyone takes their turn at being the data collector. Sometimes, instead of the lion walk you can go with the researchers to the Stage 2 release site where a pride of lions is living with minimal human interaction. The pride, led by the magnificent Milo, is successfully hunting and breeding and getting the project a step closer to its ultimate aim of boosting the numbers of lions living wild in Africa.

Then it's back for a fantastic cooked breakfast and time to gather the appropriate kit for your main activity of the morning. This can be anything from meat prep to enclosure maintenance, enclosure cleaning, filling up water troughs, horse food making, boundary patrol, checking for snares, cub sitting or a session called behavior enrichment where you make toys for the lions and see how they play. Some of the activities are quite physical so a reasonable level of fitness is beneficial though there are always people willing to help if there's something you can't manage to do. Having worked up an appetite it's back to camp for a cooked lunch and a bit of relaxation time before the afternoon activity. If you've had an energetic morning you'll usually find the afternoon is a more relaxing activity such as cub sitting. The day rounds off with either another lion walk or with walking the elephants back to their bomas.

There's then usually time to grab a shower before the daily volunteer meeting where there are updates on the day's activities and any issues can be raised and discussed. Then it's off for a three course dinner (the food at AP really is excellent!) often followed by drinks and chat round the fire pit. On Saturday you have the chance to go into the local town of Gweru for shopping followed by a visit to one of the two orphanages the project works closely with through its community programme. These visits are well worth doing as you'll meet some amazing children and staff and see how much we in the west take for granted. Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday is free time, a chance to relax by the pool or grab some internet time to catch up with friends and family. AP is in a beautiful setting by a river where you can also hire canoes if you're feeling energetic.

What made this experience unique and special?

Lions Walking
    Taking a casual stroll with lions

Margaret: There are a number of volunteer projects where you can work with big cats but this project is unique because it aims to overcome the problems other captive breeding projects have in re-introducing lions to the wild. The lions you work with in Stage 1 are given the opportunity to learn and fine tune their hunting skills on the twice daily lion walks and, when they're older, on night encounters. This gives them the skills they will need when they move into a pride in Stage 2 of the programme, skills they can pass onto their cubs who, when funding is in place, can move into a much bigger Stage 3 site where they will learn to compete with other hunters. Having such a hands on experience with lions, helping them develop their natural behaviors and seeing how well Stage 2 of the project is working made this a very special volunteering experience.

How has this experience impacted your future?

Margaret: This volunteer project attracts people from around the world and I met some lovely people who I still keep in touch with. I don't think anyone could visit Africa and fail to be touched by the amazing spirit of its people who are so cheerful, despite what we would consider to be great hardship, and so grateful for so little.

• Woman posing with lion
    Helene's close encounters!

Why did you decide to volunteer with African Impact in Zimbabwe?

Helene: I had a gap year between high school and college that I wanted to fill with travel. I knew from early on that Africa would be my destination and I also knew that I wanted something more than a safari trip. So with a little bit of research I came over African Impact. Their site thoroughly informed of the different ways one could travel and make an impact in Africa. By looking at their options as a volunteer there was one program that stood out to me, Hands-On Lion Conservation at Antelope Park.

Describe your day to day activities as a volunteer.

Helene: We would get up early around 6 for a Lion Walk or Boma and Elefant herding (cleaning the elephants enclosure and walking them down to camp). Then we would have breakfast from 8-9 a.m., after that there was mostly an activity that consisted of heading up the the breeding program. Such activities could be enclosure cleaning, meat prep, maintenance, etc. Though this might not sound like fun, it was! After that we would return to lunch and activities would start again around 2. After lunch activities could be Cub Sit (entering the cubs enclosures and spending time with them), more maintenance, boundary patrol, fire breaks, behavioral enrichment. Then we would return for Camp and the last activity of the day which would often be a Lion walk, but could also be elephant herding.

There could also be a night encounter, where the lions that have graduated from lion walks would be taken out at night to hunt. Everyday was different and a new adventure waiting to happen.

What made this experience unique and special?

Helene: Many things made this experience unique and special, the place in itself, the people, but most of all being so close to the lions. Learning about their behavior and being a part of their rehabilitation and re-introduction to the wild because of their decreasing numbers. The fact that this experience was worth every moment and not a inkling of regret was what made this experience a once in a life time event and life changing.

How has this experience impacted your future?

Helene: I have become more aware of little things that I often before thought unimportant. I am more grateful for everything I have gotten to experience in my life and have a very optimistic view on the future. I have learned, thanks to the wonderful people at Antelope Park, to not complain if anything does not go as planned, but rather make a new plan. My experience there has impacted me to seek work within wildlife conservation.

About the provider

African Impact is a multi-award winning volunteer travel organisation which runs and manages meaningful and responsible volunteer experiences and internship programs throughout Africa. The organisation was founded in 2004 in Zimbabwe, and since then has grown into the Africa leaders in volunteer tourism, having facilitated over 12,000 volunteers and interns in 12 countries across the continent.

We're proud to offer fun, safe and structured placements where volunteers understand their contribution to responsible projects run in partnership with local communities and conservation efforts. Our journey so far has been both inspiring and humbling and we will keep pushing the horizons of what volunteering can achieve.