General Tips for Your Gap Year Travels
Some odd items you might find useful during your year-long travels include:
- Earplugs (For when hostel roommates snore and get up at 5am to catch flights)
- Flashlight (Because sometimes you’re the one up at 5am and it’s dark.)
- Needle & thread (Your clothes will rip, but it doesn’t have to be fatal.)
- Dryer sheets (They trick your clothes into smelling clean, further delaying laundry day.)
- First aid kit (In case you have to self-stitch a shark bite, or just need a bandaid.)
Costs for Gap Year Travel Programs
Health & Safety
Gap Year Travel Programs
What are the most popular places to take an adventure gap year?
What kind of adventures can I take during a gap year?