Experteer Your Design and Branding Skills Anywhere You Want to Travel

If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, Experteering your design skills across the world might be exactly what you need! When you take your expertise abroad, you expose yourself to life-changing projects that make an impactful difference, while making yourself more employable along the way.

When you become a member at MovingWorlds, you can browse our existing projects or request time with our matching team that can help you, 1-on-1, find and plan a new Experteering project.

Caeer Growth for Social Impact Fellowship — Now Accepting Applications

Deana

Great program; real impact

I was looking to travel somewhere new, but also volunteer where I could be impactful. MovingWorlds connected me with an organization in Guatemala that was looking for my unique skillset, (visual design, UX design, user research, and retail experience,) and it was a great match. I helped them redesign their website from the ground up and also helped lead a small team of volunteers to execute our vision. I worked for them in person for a week and remotely for 8 months. Everyone was really friendly and great to work with, and the area was beautiful. I was really glad to not only have a wonderful adventure, but also walk away with experience and a portfolio piece that will help me in my career.

I wish I had more time to spend there in person instead of only being there a week. I in total volunteered for them for 8 months, but only was able to stay a week in person because of work obligations.

About MovingWorlds

Find skills-based volunteer opportunities in any country that never charge you additional fees. Working like a matching site, MovingWorlds connects you to startups, schools, nonprofits, or other social impact organizations that will give you a free...