Our program focuses on community engagement and culture exchange through dance.
Persons interested in dance and travel can now experience this 3-6 month dance gap year.
Begin your travels in New York, taking dance classes, participating in choreographic works, attending guest lectures, underground performances, collaborating with community organizations all while discovering your inner voice and independent self.
Finish off your 3 month dance, play, perform stint, with a jet set trip to South America where participants get to explore the cultural experiences of everyday life in both Pueblo and City settings of Argentina. Using the tools and resources acquired in NYC, will only enhance the second part your dance experience. Giving dance workshops, curating a work, and taking classes with masters of Flamenco, Tango, and Folklore are just the beginning.
- Enjoy training in dance while taking a gap year and learning about self.
- Learn first hand the characteristics that make these dance styles unique.
- Network with international working artists.
- Discover the food, art, music and history of New York and Argentina.
- Participate in an affordable program with a well-rounded set up of classes, outdoor activities and free time to explore.