Work as an au pair in Australia and become part of another family! This is an amazing way to immerse in Australian way of life as well as see the world. Typically, you’ll function as you would in your own family, sharing your culture and learning more about your host country.
We work with families from all walks of life across Australia. Some are based on farms, some in cities, and many in between smaller towns and villages. A typical family will have 2-3 children, aged between 2 and 12.
Numadi serves as a support network between au pairs and families in Australia. Our dedicated team comprises former travel professionals and au pairs. Their extensive knowledge of Employment, Visa, Tax, and cultural issues in the country will help greatly in making your stay as convenient and smooth as possible.
- Experience daily way of life in Australia while working as an au pair.
- Take part in your host family’s activities, including trips to nearby places.
- Bask in the pleasant weather of Australia, which is perfect for spending time outdoors on your free time.
- Have a new family outside your own as well as make new friends!
- Discover breathtaking sights in Australia such as the Great Ocean Road, Uluru, the Twelve Apostles, and Blue Mountains.