Au Pair Australia

Au Pair Australia

Do you love being a part of a family, or working with children? An Au Pair placement may be exactly what you are looking for! Being an Au Pair is a special experience, guaranteed to make memories and bonds for a lifetime, and maybe the perfect way to make your adventure to Australia truly unforgettable.

Here's what we provide for you:

- Guaranteed placement as an Au Pair before you arrive in Australia
- Guaranteed 6 month contract (the maximum allowed by the visa)

You'll also get everything else from the Work & Travel Australia Core program, including:

- 6 months of Premier Job Placement Service, after your 6 month Au Pair ends, with our recruiters placing you into 1000's of jobs!
- All the helpful features of the "LaunchBox", like SIM card and bank account, social activities, and so much more!

See our website to find out all the details about everything included in this package.

Oceania » Australia
Program Tags
Au Pair
Primary Language
Age Max

Josie
Denton, North Carolina

Safe and Easy Program

When I graduated college in 2012 I knew I wanted to travel, but committed to teaching for three years first. As my three years of teaching came to an end I began looking for programs that were trustworthy and helpful. This program is exactly that. I first emailed the company and found a quick response. Then, was able to Skype and ask further questions, while getting to interact face to face, which put me a little more at easy. After deciding to move forward with this program, the whole process was extremely easy and very exciting. Within two months of my first contact, I was leaving for Australia with a job and a place to live. The transition was so easy, they really helped me get everything set up the first week I was here and provided me with opportunities to meet new people.

The family that I have been placed with has been absolutely wonderful! There was no surprises when I came here, everything was exactly what the program said it would be and what the host family said it would be. I wouldn't change anything about this experience.

I highly recommend this program.

Follow my Australian adventures at #2AppsDownUnder

Daniel
Statesville, North Carolina
Appalachian State University

A Program for Anyone

I'm not the typical candidate that applies for an au pair program. I am a 26 year old male from the United States. Needless to say, I was apprehensive about the opportunities that would be available for me in Australia. I had quite my job as a fifth grade teacher in order to travel the world before settling down, buying a house, and starting a family.

From the very beginning of this process, I was able to meet with a great staff that helped and reassured me about this process and was more than willing to address my concerns.

After making the life changing decision to move forward with this program, I was amazed and thankful for how easy the process was for me. There was very little that I had to do. I simply provided my information, and they created my profile for me. They found families that were interested in my services within days. Within a month's time, I was in Australia with family that I would share this amazing journey with for the next six months.

I highly recommend that you take this opportunity to move overseas and follow your dreams. Never regret the things you wish you should have done!

For more on my journey in Australia, feel free to follow the hashtag #2AppsDownUnder

Are you ready to embark on an unforgettable adventure?

For over a decade, the Work and Travel Company has been helping travellers have unforgettable working holidays or gap years in Australia, NZ, and the UK.

A Working Holiday is about balance; you want to work