Canada - Work Holiday Visa for Americans (One Year)

Video and Photos


The International Experience Canada (IEC) work permit program allows US citizens 18 to 35 years old to live and work in Canada for up to a year. Our program offers job search guidance, social activities and logistical support during your adventure. Each year a limited number of spaces are available to US citizens, who are required to work with a recognized organization when applying.

Our program includes: 12 month work visa, job skill seminars, access to hot jobs list, Essential Guide to Living and Working in Canada, assistance in getting a SIN number, support from GO International staff for 12 months, one night in hostel in Vancouver or Toronto.

Thinking of immigrating to Canada? The working holiday visa can help. Add on immigration services for an extra cost!

  • Come and work with your neighbours to the North!
  • Experience the Canadian way of life while living like a local!
  • Thinking about immigrating to Canada? Ask us how the Working Holiday Visa can help!
  • Gain international experience with a quick hop over our shared border!
  • More questions? Contact us!

Related Programs

Questions & Answers


Looks like there aren't any reviews yet for this program.  Leave a Review