Teach English in China (Good Salary)

Teach English in China program is suitable for native and non-native English speakers who want to immerse themselves into the Chinese culture. English Teaching major in not necessary to participate in the program. Most of the schools we cooperate with work with pre-school children. Chinese is absolutely not necessary to participate in the program!

What do you get?

English teaching positions are very well paid. The average salary is around 1500 euros ($2100) per month. In order to participate in the program you must be at least 23 years old (due to the visa regulations).

We also provide:
Visa Assistance
Accommodation Assistance
Airport Pick-up
Banking Assistance
24/7 support

Contact us today for more info!

Borjan

Great job and lots of fun!

I really have only positive experience from this one. AsiaOppo had helped me with the placement to Teach English in Beijing, and ever since arriving there (picking me up from the airport), I have had full support from them on all matters, whenever I had an inquiry. Regarding the job I was given, I'd like to say that I've had great time with the kids teaching english, and i'm more than satisfied with the conditions given. This stay in China was definitely worthwhile one, and I would surely recommend it to everyone to do this once in his life. Fun is guaranteed!

About AsiaOppo

We are an internship provider based in Beijing. We offer tailored made paid internships in various sectors and cities in China. Our team consists of European and Chinese staff, with years of experience with interns and internships.

We offer...