COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Winterline Global Education has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Winterline proudly presents a new kind of semester program for all those students wishing to live the most out of their study abroad in Latin America: a “Skillmester!”
As the name implies, you'll develop new skills outside your classroom in Panama, Costa Rica, and Peru whilst you explore these countries, and uncover your inner strengths along the way. Our Skillmester will teach you how to launch your own business, all of the while you find inspiration in the resilience of an indigenous Panamanian community, hit the waves for scuba certification, surf, and fish in an unnovating sustainable way.
You’ll even get the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hike the Inca Trail in Peru!
- Dive deep into clear blue waters and get PADI Scuba certified.
- Develop leadership and presentation skills at a business bootcamp in Panama.
- Hike the stunning historical sanctuary Machu Picchu in Peru.
- Hone your entrepreneurial and teamwork skills in an urban innovation workshop.
- Connect with nature undersea, on land, and in the canopy through scuba diving, permaculture farming, and technical tree climbing.