Learn Spanish in Old Havana in a vibrant maze of neoclassical buildings and UNESCO World Heritage Site bursting with atmosphere, music and dance. Spanish classes are supplemented with dance classes, cultural tours, excursions and trips out of town.
This program is based in ‘Habana Vieja’. The area is VERY safe, and you will quickly feel comfortably at home. There are lots of interesting shops and quirky art galleries here, many fantastic bars with musicians plying their trade as well as most of Cuba’s cultural heritage including national museums.
View Program Information
* price includes accommodation, breakfast & lunch plus 80 hours intensive Spanish lessons, twice weekly dance lessons, three times weekly cultural sessions, two escorted trips to the beach and a day trip to Viñales Valley.
Cost of extra night – accommodation, breakfast and lunch USD 35
Airport transfer – USD 15 each way
- Live in the heart of Old Habana - the most exciting, vibrant and fun neighbourhood in Habana.
- Unique combination of learning Spanish combined with professional dance lessons, cultural walks and activities and other fun stuff to get to know Cuba.
- Open to all ages (+18 unless accompanied by responsible adult!) and nationalities.
- All Cuban crew will help you feel at home and help you learn about Cuba's past and present - and what we can learn about ourselves!
- Amazing value, amazing fun!