COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Corazon Cuba has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
Based in the heart of Old Havana, Spanish language lessons take place Monday to Friday in the mornings, and in the afternoons you receive dance classes and ‘Discover Cuba’ cultural excursions. Weekend trips feature the beach and the four week program includes a full week of adventure in Viñales.
Accommodation is in a licensed Casa Particulare sharing a room (single sex) with other student clients OR upon payment single room supplement you have the option to stay in another nearby Casa with your own room (inc private bathroom). Couples or friends booking at the same time have private room also. Breakfast and lunch are served at our main Casa and this is the hub of program activities, including; Spanish lessons, group discussions, planning meetings and impromptu social gatherings.
This is a busy program and offers the possibility of a full immersion into Cuban life – past and present – and the opportunity to really understand what makes this amazing country so special.
- Live in the heart of Old Habana - the most exciting, vibrant and fun neighbourhood in Habana.
- Two start dates every month learning Spanish combined with professional dance lessons, cultural walks and other activities to max your time in Cuba.
- 18+ program (minors welcomed if accompanied) - we welcome all nationalities.
- All Cuban crew will help you feel at home and help you learn about Cuba's past and present - and what we can learn about ourselves!
- Four week program includes a week long adventure in Viñales to give you an all round view of life in Cuba.