Go back in time and taste the flavor of the traditional Cuban lifestyle in the beautiful town of Viñales. This rural town still uses horse power to cultivate their plantations, such as the worldwide famous Cuban tobacco fields. The perfect contrast to Havana, you'll enjoy the fresh air and natural world in Viñales, even visit the stunning UNESCO heritage status limestone mountains and tobacco drying houses.
This is a one week program starting 3rd Sunday of every month. After your Spanish lessons, we partake in several activities, such as hiking, horse-riding and cycling through some of the most wonderful landscapes in Cuba.
Can be taken as a stand-alone program or as an extension to other of our programs, followed by a third week in Viñales! The program starts and finishes in Viñales, but transportation from Old Havana can be arranged.
- Continue learning Spanish from a beautiful countryside location, Viñales - tobacco plantations and unique limestone mountains and caves make this a UNESCO World Heritage destination.
- Daily adventure activities to explore and enjoy including; horseride and hiking exploration of valley including tobacco plantations to learn about curing and cigar making processes.
- 7 nights accommodation, breakfast & lunch (mainly organic produce) in a Casa Particulare plus transportation from/to Old Habana as required.
- Program support 24/7 to answer questions and help maximise your time during your stay.
- Great value package starting 3rd Sunday each month BUT can be combined with Habana based programs to make into a 3+ week all Cuban adventure!