Spend your first month in intensive Spanish classes, including outings around the city to put your new language skills into practice. You’ll work at an internship with a local partner agency and develop professional skills. Ecuador is one of the most geographically and culturally diverse countries in the world. Rich in history and architecture, Cuenca is surrounded by breathtaking scenic mountain views. Its historic city center is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Trust site.
Environmental Sustainability & Biodiversity, Education & Youth Development, Social Impact, Arts & Cultural Preservation.
- Internship with a local partner organization
- Group excursions around the country
- Leadership and career training
- Live like a local with a host family
- Improve your Spanish through authentic cultural immersion