CIEE Gap Year Abroad in Paris, France – Language & Culture

CIEE Gap Year Abroad in Paris, France – Language & Culture

Everyone dreams of a trip to Paris, but how many get to actually live there like a local? Here’s your chance to enjoy an unparalleled gap year experience in one of the world’s most beautiful and culturally important cities.

There’s a reason tens of thousands of students flock here to study abroad every year. Writers, artists, and composers from around the world have been drawn here for centuries as well. Explore the city’s village-like neighborhoods, and soak up the rich culture all around you.

At home with your welcoming host family, you’ll converse in French, prepare and share meals, and enjoy the everyday life of a native Parisian. When you’re not in class or at home, you’ll have your pick of things to do.

*You can create a duo program by combining any two CIEE Gap Year Abroad semesters and get 10% off the second semester.

Program Tags
Language Immersion
Study Abroad
Some Activities
Travel Insurance
Primary Language
Program fee includes iNext travel insurance. Full inclusions and discount opportunities are found on our website.

$100,000 in scholarships available, only through CIEE.

Excellent bridge between college and work

I had an extraordinary experience with CIEE in Paris as a bridge between college and work. Having completed my university credits a semester early, I spent a fantastic semester learning a new language and culture, as well as becoming more independent and confident with change. The program was immensely supportive and yet gave great freedom to explore whatever interested me most. My experience prepared me like nothing else for the workforce.

Worth it. Cannot imagine having done anything else!

Taking a gap year was the best decision that I could have made before heading off to college. I have come out a more mature, open-minded, culturally aware and ultimately happier person. I entered college with a sense of accomplishment for already having spent a year in transition and I find that it is already paying off both socially and academically. If anyone is considering taking a gap year, the answer should be yes!

About CIEE Global Navigator

With CIEE Global Navigator High School programs, the possibilities are endless. As a U.S. high school student, you can study abroad from as little as three weeks in the summer to an entire semester or gap year. With more than 60 programs on five...