COVID-19 Program UpdatesDue to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, MovingWorlds has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily. Learn more about COVID-19 updates and sign up for email notifications to stay tuned regarding program information.
Our virtual career acceleration program is for professionals looking to find more purpose in their work and make a positive impact with their careers. Our goal is to help you advance your world-positive career.
The Fellowship program starts with an in-person kickoff weekend, and then continues with 6-months of community, coaching, and support as you embark on your own social impact project. The Fellowship is open to all professionals and can be customized around your unique goals and lifestyle.
Throughout the Fellowship — designed to support you wherever you are located — you’ll stay engaged with weekly coaching calls, monthly webinars with industry leaders, and case-based learning projects.
By the end of the Fellowship, you’ll have developed the skills, network, and confidence to take your career to the next level. Best of all, even as an alumn, you’ll be part of an inspiring group of Fellows from around the world supporting each other to create a lifetime of impact!
- Receive ongoing coaching and mentorship to help you build your network and develop your skills.
- Engage in weekly discussions in our online community and join monthly webinars with industry leaders and emerging social innovators.
- Get personalized feedback on designing and achieving your purpose-driven impact career.
- Find, plan, and complete a social impact project that builds on your strengths while stretching you to grow (bring your own or use our global network).
- Develop your own capstone project that you can use to enhance your resume and portfolio.