Undergraduate Internships | Top Israel Interns

Intern in Israel with Top Israel Interns! We provide internship programs for undergraduate students looking for real world experience in a variety of fields. We help you fulfill your career potential by partnering with some of Israel's top companies including but not limited to High Tech companies, NGOs and Medical Institutes. Speak to an Internship Coordinator today to find out if one of our summer or 5-month programs are right for you!

Eric

Learned a lot at Hospital Internship

I chose to go with Top Israel Interns because my buddy told me that they have the best internships and that they are really there to make sure that you find an internship that is best for you. He couldn't have been more right! I interned at a hospital and learned a lot from my mentor. I only wish I could have had more than 1 mentor so that I could have worked in different departments. Overall, it was a pretty cool experience. The apartment were also really nice and in the center of everything.

Perhaps more opportunities to meet other professionals in the field or opportunities to shadow other mentors etc. The trips were cool but it would have been fun to camp out in the desert and do some more hikes.
Sam

Living in the center of Tel Aviv

I interned at a tech company in Tel Aviv. I learned a lot from my supervisor and co-workers- I really felt like I was apart of the team and that everyone wanted to hear my opinions. I also loved living in the center of Tel Aviv- was really so much fun exploring the city and checking out the music scene. Plus the apartments were pretty nice and cool. I just wish I had had more time to explore the rest of the country and meet more Israelis.

More trips and opportunities to meet native Israelis. It would be especially cool to meet more Israelis who are in tech outside of the people at my internship. And I would like more trips and chances to explore the country like hikes and etc.

About Top Israel Interns

Top Israel Interns offers professional development internships for young adults seeking international work experience. Top Israel Interns provides both semester-long Masa programs as well as 8-week inter-session programs for students and graduates...