Become a Ski or Snowboard Instructor in Japan!

Limited positions left for this coming winter!

The Southern Hemisphere winter has just started and our Northern hemisphere resorts are starting to fill up quickly! If you are looking to join an instructor course or internship this winter now is the time to apply...
Click the learn more button below to see if you qualify to become an instructor

EA Ski & Snowboard Training take over Japan…

With 5 amazing new courses offering keen skiers and boarders 18 years and older the opportunity to train, qualify and start teaching at Japan's best snow resorts!

EA Ski & Snowboard Training are now recruiting for English speaking skiers and snowboarders for paid instructor internships in Japan!

What's an instructor internship?
An instructor internship is the best and most of the time the only way to get into the competitive snow sports industry. Get trained, qualified and then receive your guaranteed job offer at one of our 11 ski resorts in Japan! You will meet lifelong friends and enjoy the unforgettable culture Japan provides.

How do learn more?
Click the "VISIT WEBSITE" button, or click "GET STARTED" to see if you qualify for an instructor internship!

There are limited places each season so get in touch today so you don't miss out!

• Get paid to ski in some of the best resorts in Japan!
  • Guaranteed job offer means we do all of the hard work recruiting resorts for you!
  • All-inclusive packages that will set you up for the best winter season of your life
  • Internships available that offered a GUARANTEED salary!
  • learn more by visiting our website to download your guide to becoming an instructor!

Joshua

Lvl 1 at Club Med Tomamu

I had an incredible season. So many friends, so many memories!
I learnt so much about skiing, about teaching, and about communicating with a variety of nationalities and social backgrounds.
EA made the whole training process so easy. Their job was to train us and get us prepared for the exam, which is exactly what happened.
My season was Club Med Tomamu’s grand opening season so it was definitely not problem free. But that was due to Club Med understaffing the resort. It was a busy and sometimes overwhelming season but it was also the most incredible experience of my life. We had great accommodation, great food, in a beautiful and safe country.
In my opinion nothing can be a 10 but this was very close. It was a great experience and i am very thankful. 9/10 😁

The visa situation was the only drama. Our EA rep could not get to club med Tomamu because of this.
Emily

Niseko Winter Experience

Meeting new people that have the same interests as you and are going through the same challenges is actually quite eye opening. Through EA you not only get fun training and guidance but you also end up attending pretty cool social evenings. It's nice to be close to everyone for the first three weeks, whilst settling in to your new environment. I'm not going to lie, the exam is hard and tiresome at times but makes you feel all the more proud when you pass. Getting paid to ski is one of the best jobs out there! If you're a fan of ski and/or snowboarding you should at least try one season... it's a win win situation.

Hannah

Ski instructing in Japan - must do!!

I will never forget my experience in this beautiful country and EA Ski & Snowboard made this possible! They set you up with accommodation, training, and a guaranteed job before you even leave home. This made a huge difference for me, having security and assurance knowing that I had an epic job lined up.

I was able to train and improve my skiing ability. I improved very quickly and gained confidence in my ability to instruct others. The thing that I loved most about beginning work was the smiles on peoples faces. Your job is literally to hang out with people while they're on holiday, help them go outside their comfort zone and enjoy themselves while they do. There's nothing quite like it! Not to mention the fact that the lessons began about an hour after the resort opened.... that first hour of my day was always spent skiing fresh lines in the amazing Japow snow that had fallen the night before!

If you're considering heading to Japan for a winter season, I can't recommend it more!

I don't know if EA Ski & Snowboard could've done anything to help this but I remember wishing that a some of the lifts were that bit faster... as they say - faster lifts = more time on snow :)

About Educating Adventures

EA offers gap year skiing and snowboarding instruction courses to those who share a passion for snow, mountains, adventures, and fun! Short and long term skiing and snowboarding courses are available along with internships and job offers. Fun and...