Become a ski or snowboard instructor in Japan. Training + guaranteed job included.

Limited spaces available. Don't miss out!

Spaces on EA Ski & Snowboard's internship programs in Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland and the USA fill up fast. If you're serious about joining us for the best winter of your life, see if you qualify today.

EA Ski & Snowboard is the world's largest provider of ski and snowboard instructor training programs. There are more than 30 resorts to choose from across Canada, Switzerland, New Zealand, Japan, and the United States.

Join EA Ski & Snowboard in Japan in 2019 and receive world-class training, gain an internationally recognised qualification, and get a guaranteed a paid job offer - This is the winter gap year of a lifetime!

EA Ski & Snowboard's ski instructor training program includes:

- A guaranteed paid job offer
- Exam and training fees
- Season lift pass
- Accommodation while training
- Visa assistance
- First aid training
- Avalanche training
- Mountain transfers
- Special deals on flights and insurance
- A local EA Rep to support you throughout the season
- Exclusive invites to social events

Book your ski or snowboard instructor course for 2019, become an instructor and get $1,500 off your course costs!

• Train under the world's best skiers and snowboarders
  • Guaranteed paid job offer at your chosen resort
  • Internationally recognised qualifications
  • Accommodation while training
  • Season lift pass, social events, special deals on flights, insurance and more!

Joshua

Lvl 1 at Club Med Tomamu

I had an incredible season. So many friends, so many memories!
I learnt so much about skiing, about teaching, and about communicating with a variety of nationalities and social backgrounds.
EA made the whole training process so easy. Their job was to train us and get us prepared for the exam, which is exactly what happened.
My season was Club Med Tomamu’s grand opening season so it was definitely not problem free. But that was due to Club Med understaffing the resort. It was a busy and sometimes overwhelming season but it was also the most incredible experience of my life. We had great accommodation, great food, in a beautiful and safe country.
In my opinion nothing can be a 10 but this was very close. It was a great experience and i am very thankful. 9/10 😁

The visa situation was the only drama. Our EA rep could not get to club med Tomamu because of this.
Emily

Niseko Winter Experience

Meeting new people that have the same interests as you and are going through the same challenges is actually quite eye opening. Through EA you not only get fun training and guidance but you also end up attending pretty cool social evenings. It's nice to be close to everyone for the first three weeks, whilst settling in to your new environment. I'm not going to lie, the exam is hard and tiresome at times but makes you feel all the more proud when you pass. Getting paid to ski is one of the best jobs out there! If you're a fan of ski and/or snowboarding you should at least try one season... it's a win win situation.

Hannah

Ski instructing in Japan - must do!!

I will never forget my experience in this beautiful country and EA Ski & Snowboard made this possible! They set you up with accommodation, training, and a guaranteed job before you even leave home. This made a huge difference for me, having security and assurance knowing that I had an epic job lined up.

I was able to train and improve my skiing ability. I improved very quickly and gained confidence in my ability to instruct others. The thing that I loved most about beginning work was the smiles on peoples faces. Your job is literally to hang out with people while they're on holiday, help them go outside their comfort zone and enjoy themselves while they do. There's nothing quite like it! Not to mention the fact that the lessons began about an hour after the resort opened.... that first hour of my day was always spent skiing fresh lines in the amazing Japow snow that had fallen the night before!

If you're considering heading to Japan for a winter season, I can't recommend it more!

I don't know if EA Ski & Snowboard could've done anything to help this but I remember wishing that a some of the lifts were that bit faster... as they say - faster lifts = more time on snow :)

About EA Ski & Snowboard

Fast track your career as a ski or snowboard instructor and enjoy the best winter of your life with EA Ski & Snowboard. Whether your a seasoned professional or have only stepped on the slopes a few times, EA offers instructor training programs to...