Now you have the chance to stay in Japan for up to one year, doing fully remunerated jobs. Typical Working Holiday jobs include jobs at restaurants, cafés, shops, nanny & au pair, English teacher, sports instructor, light factory work, farms, hotels etc.
We help you with the visa application, arrange affordable accommodation for you, do all the formalities with you (immigration, resident registration, tax number, bank account, mobile phone contract, etc.) and of course help you to find a job once you are in Tokyo. With our help, almost all participants find a job within 2-4 weeks. Our English and Japanese-speaking coordinators in Tokyo are there to assist you with whatever you need help with during your full year in Japan.
This program is only open to nationalities who can get a Working Holiday Visa for Japan (see list of countries below). It is currently NOT available for US Americans (please see notes for US citizens and other nationalities below).
- With the money you earn through your working holiday job, you can live comfortably and afford to travel around!
- We are the only provider of Working Holiday support in central Tokyo.
- We have our own support office and affordable share house in central Tokyo.
- Combine your job in Tokyo with farmwork jobs, hotel jobs and ski resort jobs for a full year all over Japan!
- Another option: Japanese language lessons.