Ski Instructor Internships in New Zealand. Training + Paid Job

Limited spaces available. Don't miss out!

Spaces on EA Ski & Snowboard's internship programs in Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland and the USA fill up fast. If you're serious about joining us for the best winter of your life, see if you qualify today.

Are you an intermediate to advanced level skier? Become a ski instructor in New Zealand with EA Ski & Snowboard Training. There are 3 amazing ski resorts in New Zealand to choose from from Queenstown, Mt. Hutt and Mt. Ruapehu - Mt. Doom's famous, snow-covered neighbour.

Join EA Ski & Snowboard on an internship program in New Zealand in June 2019 and receive world-class training, gain an internationally recognised qualification, and get a guaranteed a paid job offer - all in one season.

EA Ski & Snowboard's internship program includes:

- A guaranteed paid job offer
- Exam and training fees
- Season lift pass
- Accommodation while training
- Visa assistance
- First aid training
- Avalanche training
- Mountain transfers
- Special deals on flights and insurance
- A local EA Rep to support you throughout the season
- Exclusive invites to social events

Limited places available. See if you qualify for the 2019 winter by clicking 'apply now' today!

• Guaranteed paid job offer at the resort of your choice
  • Train under the world's best ski and snowboard instructors
  • Gain internationally recognized qualifications
  • Live and work in New Zealand
  • Season lift pass, social events, special deals on flights, insurance and more!

Race
Nora

Send it!

I'm a skier/snowboarder from Finland and Grand ambassador for EA. I did my internship programme in Queenstown at The Remarkables ski resort and it was the best decision I've ever made. After a never ending summer I needed to get back to skiing and EA helped me to do that. We started off with L1 training and working during the busy school holidays. To get into teaching as an intern was a great experience and really got me into this career. After the holidays was time to take a big step and start training for the L2. Long days and a lot of skiing but the way EA has built the programme gives an opportunity to good skiers to pass their exams and after all no ones alone, we got support from the trainers and old interns. We also had many social nights with fun activities that made our group strong. Being a EA intern is like being a big family and that's what made my season super special.

Now I'm getting ready for the season in thr northern hemisphere as I hold my L2 qualification and a good experience of teaching. I would highly recommend this programme for anyone how's keen to follow the winter.

About EA Ski & Snowboard

Fast track your career as a ski or snowboard instructor and enjoy the best winter of your life with EA Ski & Snowboard. Whether your a seasoned professional or have only stepped on the slopes a few times, EA offers instructor training programs to...