We’re happy at Numadi to inform you about hospitality job placements in New Zealand, thanks to the country’s thriving tourism industry. Work for at least three months (or longer) and gain valuable experience in your sector. It could be in a hotel, restaurant, café, bar, or other establishments. You could also be a tour guide.
At the same time, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to explore stunning locations around New Zealand such as Waitomo Caves, Mount Cook, Milford Sound, etc!
Your placement and responsibilities vary greatly depending on your qualifications and experience. The busiest period for hospitality staff is from November to March, except in ski areas - which are limited in number. You’ll generally work from 35-50 hours within a five-day workweek, which sometimes include weekends.
While accommodation isn’t typically provided (with some exceptions), we assist in finding suitable accommodation nearby.
- Immerse in a fast-paced work environment, collaborating with team members from around the globe.
- Work hard and play harder by going on trips and adventures during your free time.
- Learn new skills and knowledge applicable to your future career in the hospitality and/or tourism industries.
- Discover breathtaking sights in New Zealand such as glowworms in the Waitomo Caves, the clear waters of Pupu Springs, and little blue penguins at Oamaru!
- Build international contacts and networks, which help open up wonderful possibilities in the future.