Corporate Impact Teams — Now Accepting Applications
Develop as a more innovative leader. Make your organization better. MovingWorlds Corporate Impact Team is a professional development program for those looking to grow as leaders, and then return to their organization to make it more innovative and socially responsible.
Once accepted, Team members will:
1. Go through case-based learning to develop skills in design thinking and social intrapreneurial thinking.
2. Find an Experteering project where they can put their skills to the test.
3. Return home and prepare their own innovation plan to drive change back at their own organization.
Supporting by our program staff and Director of the MovingWorlds Institute, Corporate Impact Teams can help you develop the skills to lead change!
Read an alumni story on our blog: https://blog.movingworlds.org/experteer-spotlight-how-this-product-manager-from-ebay-found-that-skills-based-service-is-a-gift-that-keeps-on-giving/
- Learn about design thinking.
- Learn best practices in intrapreneurship.
- Hear and connect directly with industry leaders.
- Go Experteering.
- Expand your professional network.