The Civic Action Gap Semester is a partnership between Amigos de las Américas and Tufts University's Tisch College of Civic Life.
Students have the opportunity to explore critical issues through college-level course curriculum and a volunteership placement with a community organization. You'll dig into leadership and cultural humility by examining your role in social change and community action. Learn how to step up at a time when collaboration and civic engagement are more important than ever.
The program lasts 12 weeks and three course credits are available.
Join virtually from anywhere in the world!
- Internship for Social Change Course taught by Tufts faculty
- 3 Units of College Credit
- One on One Career Mentorship
- Volunteership Placement - plus training!
- Spanish or English Classes tailored to your level