Travel to Lisbon for a semester or year and learn Portuguese in Europe's sunniest capital. EF's bright and modern school located in the trendy the Principe Real. Think unique cafes, designer boutiques, and amazing museums. After class, explore medieval castles, romantic palaces, and beautiful churches or taste test Pastéis de Natas on the colorful, tile-lined streets.
Join students from around the world on the ultimate study abroad experience. Achieve fluency, see the world, expand your international network, and launch your global future. Study for 6, 9 or 11 months and start in April, June, September or January. Internship opportunities ensure you're always adding to your resume during the adventure of a lifetime.
Return home with proof of your success, including a EF course report and certificate featuring your level on the Common European Framework of Langauge Learning.
- Study for a semester, academic year, or join a multi language year and study 2+ languages.
- Start dates in January, September, April, & June.
- EF students come from 100 countries around the world.
- Top activities include Torre de Belém, a secret tunnel tour of Lisbon, and excursion to Cascais and Porto.
- Choose to reside with a local host family or in the EF Residence, an international dorm (with a pool!)