Brand New Programs NOW AVAILABLE!
Our Gap Semester programs offer an immersion experience for those looking for a regional focus and a shorter calendar commitment. These 12 week programs are offered in Rwanda and Chile in both the Fall and the Spring each year.
Pre-departure training and briefing before traveling with your cohort. After a one-week on the ground orientation, you will begin your internship experience. The program includes room and board, local transportation, weekend activities, weekly mentorship, home stay and internship placement, local orientation.
- Customized internships to your passions and interest
- Home stays with caring families
- Orientation to language, custom, and culture
- Weekend sponsored trips to explore the countryside
- Guided mentorship and coaching from local staff