Our program isn’t your usual African jeep safari experience. We go deeper into the mountains and jungles, beyond the tourist route to small game reserves and savannahs focused on sustainability. You’ll be surfing at J-Bay and horse trekking the Drakensburg range, viewing the big-5 but also so many other deadly and fascinating animals.
Whether you are keen to become a guide, or simply experience the ultimate adventure holiday and perfect your outdoor survival skills, this is a trip not to forget.
Your time in Africa will be split between intensive practical and theoretical training, gaining world-recognised guiding qualifications, plus work experience in the adventure tourism industry.
Based across South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland and Mozambique, the areas of focus will be hiking, climbing, horse trekking, surfing, safari education.
If you are into animals, or have been waiting for a chance to experience Africa beyond the standard tourist route - this program is for you!
- 12 week adventure tourism training and qualification program that will take you across South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland and Mozambique, from high mountain terrain to coastal jungles and white sand beaches
- Accommodation and meals for duration of program
- All technical equipment, program related transport & travel
- Qualified & experienced technical instructors
- NZ Outdoor Instructor Association Leader Hiking Qualification, International Wilderness First Aid