Wildlife Conservation programs

Our Wildlife Conservation, Rescue and Community Projects take place around the world.

The programs incorporate wild, rescued and rehabilitated animals to improve their living and environmental conditions. These projects require participants (volunteers) to have a passion for animals and their well-being.

The main purpose of the projects we are involved in is to detect the needs and improve the living and environmental conditions of the various animals residing at these locations. The volunteers will have the opportunity to interact with some of the animals that will be encountered, in a respectful way and always under supervision.

Fallon

Wildlife

Hear hear animal lovers. I took part on a wildlife conservation in Thailand, China and Australia with Tru Experience, I have never been away on my own let alone to do something that i am so passionate about, welfare of animals. I heard some roumours about elephant sanctuaries in Thailand and I was so skeptical about participating on this, now I cant speak for all elephant sanctuary's but the one tru experience travel work with are absolutely wonderful, I helped the team with looking after rescued tourism elephants some now being disabled because of the way they have been treated. To be apart of the team for 3 weeks was absolutely rewarding in every-way possible. There were many tears but also lots of fun achievements and new friends. I soon headed to China to see the Giant panda, I spent a week here and my goodness what an absolute experience although volunteers and tourists are no longer allowed to touch the pandas it was a wonderful experience to be able to help the staff in caring and feeding the pandas, I definatley need to re visit China. last but not least Australia, I have volunteered on a wild life reserve for 2 weeks , working with locals with injured kangaroos, kawalas to be so hands on and involved was incredible. If ever I could take time out of the robot life I would love the opportunity to experience more countries and animal welfare projects with Tru experience travel. Big thank you to Hannah who helped me with organizing my trip.

A little bit more structure I could say, but also doing things in your time and the animals time worked well.
Sophie

Best Experience

I would recommend Tru Experience Travel to anyone.
Had the best experience and every one was so accommodating and helpful.
I traveled solo and never felt alone because I met so many amazing people.
It was great to be able to see how other cultures live and experience wildlife that I would never have seen back home.
I am definitely going to be using TRU Experience Travel again. Couldn't recommend enough.

Liannia

Amazing

When I booked my travel I had wonderful support from the staff at tru very professional. I had flights run smooth when I arrived at the airport people where ready to meet me. My room the people where lovely I would definitely re-book with tru again

I feel it went really well and can't fault tru

About Tru Experience Travel

Many of us dream of travelling the world and seeing parts of the world we’ve only seen in television and film. The chance to experience another country and culture is an invaluable learning experience that will stay with you forever and the only way...