Explore EF's newest destination, EF Seoul!
Learn Spanish with EF in some of the world's greatest cities. With centers in Madrid, Malaga, and Barcelona you will not only learn the language, but also live it.
At EF, you decide when you want to study, how long you'll stay, and what you'd like to focus on. You can personalize your course with Special Interest Classes like Spanish Culture, Current Affairs & Debate, Spanish Culture, Business Spanish, Interpreting, and Exam Preparation (DELE). Earn transferable college credit for any course 4 weeks or longer, allowing you to make the most of your time abroad.
EF’s Spanish schools are accredited by Instituto Cervantes, the world's leading organization promoting Spanish language education and recognized by the Universty of Montana, our partner in education.
Live in Canada? Visit our Canadian website instead.
- Study from 2 weeks up to a full year, start any Monday.
- Choose between our amazing locations in Barcelona, Madrid, and Malaga.
- Top activities include Bachata classes, bike tours of the city, surfing in Tarifia, and weekend excursions to Montserrat and Morocco.
- Choose to reside with a local host family or in the EF Residence, an international dorm.
- EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.