- Study in Munich, Nice, or Saint-Raphaël
- Supervised study abroad program just for students aged 13-15
- All inclusive packages including course, accomodations, meals, airfare, airport transfers are available.
- Travel independently or join a group of other American student's and travel together!
- 2018 Group travel dates: July 2, July 10, July 17
Join EF for your first language learning adventure. We offer more than just a course. EF students travel abroad during summer break to join other students their age, hailing from over 100 different countries around the world. Students will learn a language faster, discover a new culture, and have the time of their lives doing it.
Our Junior Courses are an excellent option for younger travelers eager to expand their language skills and spend the summer abroad. Our supervised courses provide the perfect balance of daily language lessons and activities, designed to totally immerse students in local culture.
Programs are available for students aged 13-15 years old with start dates in May, June, July, and August. Courses are available from 2-8 weeks long.
Join a group or travel independently!