Language Immersion Summer Camps Abroad, ages 13-15

Language Immersion Summer Camps Abroad, ages 13-15

Explore EF's newest destination, EF Seoul!

Learn Korean with EF in Seoul, located in the famous Gangnam district! Take a tour of the school with Chris, Youtuber CoreanoVlogs.

Join EF for your first language learning adventure. We offer more than just a course. EF students travel abroad during summer break to join other students their age, hailing from over 100 different countries around the world. Students will learn a language faster, discover a new culture, and have the time of their lives doing it.

Our Junior Courses are an excellent option for younger travelers eager to expand their language skills and spend the summer abroad. Our supervised courses provide the perfect balance of daily language lessons and activities, designed to totally immerse students in local culture.

Programs are available for students aged 13-15 years old with start dates in June, July, and August. Courses are available from 2-8 weeks long.

Join a group or travel independently.

• Study in Munich, Nice, or Saint-Raphaël
  • Supervised study abroad program just for students aged 13-15
  • All inclusive packages including course, accomodations, meals, airfare, airport transfers are available.
  • Travel independently or join a group of other American student's and travel together!
  • 2018 Group travel dates: July 2, July 10, July 17
Some Meals
Primary Language
Age Max
Application Fee
EF offers an all-inclusive package that includes accommodations, meals, activities, airport transfers, and comprehensive travel and medical insurance. A typical day for our juniors might include a trip to the beach, a night of salsa dancing, cooking classes, snorkeling, team sports, hiking, shopping, or an overnight trip to a nearby city. Contact the Admissions Team for a personalized price quote.
Saint Raphael

Yes! If she wants she can visit museums all across the city with her friends, also they usually have regular excursions on weekends to different cities, they also have different activities than sports all the time.

Nice Program

I stayed in Nice France for the summer and it was the best experience of my life. I made so many friends, experienced so many different things, became independent, and became really good at French. The staff and school were extremely nice, the local people were very nice and willing to be speak French. EF is by far the best program and company to go on a trip with from start to finish their service was wonderful

The summer of my life!

I had the most amazing experience living the language in Malaga Spain. Everyone should get a chance to particle in this program... there is a whole new world out there with he most incredible people! My host family was wonderful, they welcomed me like they knew me forever and I felt as though I was apart of their family from day one. I had incredible support from the school and the classes were very informative. I also made friends for life! I still speak to my friends that I met that summer and we Skype every week. I emerged myself into the culture and improved my Spanish language skills. I felt safe, comfortable and truly had the summer of my life! I will never forget my summer in Spain and I am so grateful to EF for making this experience possible.

About EF International Language Campuses

The world is waiting. Learn a language abroad.

See the world, experience a new culture, and make friends from around the world as you prepare for your global future. EF's fun and interactive classes help you learn faster while living the language...