- Koh Tao
View Other Details
Accommodation with breakfast & dinner (Monday to Friday)
Airport pick-up and return airport transfer
Local project staff
Dive and marine conservation training as listed
Full set of dive equipment provided for all dives. All equipment is up to date and maintained by an in-house dive technician (See brochure for more details)
Airport Pickup & Drop Off, Local project staff, Accommodation, Breakfast & dinner (Monday – Friday),Dive and conservation training (listed in the itinerary which can be downloaded on Gapforce program page), Career Night, Full set of dive equipment provided for all dives
Lying in the crystal-clear tropical waters of the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Tao’s abundant and diverse coral reefs offer some of the finest scuba diving found anywhere on the planet! The perfect location to maximize your diving and reef ecology experience, this exciting and in-depth program has been specifically designed for those wishing to engage in marine conservation activities that protect, restore and conserve Koh Tao’s coral reefs.
With both 4 & 8 week programs available, get ready for a comprehensive marine conservation experience! For those wanting a little more, join us for a full 12 weeks and complete an award winning Divemaster training course - perfect for those looking to achieve a professional diving qualification allowing you to transform your passion into a paid job!
- Become an experienced and qualified diver – no prior diving experience required!
- Gain a thorough, in-depth knowledge and understanding of reef ecology and conservation
- Work on several underwater research, monitoring and marine conservation projects
- Enjoy island life on one of Thailand’s most popular backpacker hangouts!
- Become a fully qualified Divemaster (12-week program only)