Lying in the crystal clear, tropical waters of the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Tao’s abundant and diverse coral reefs provide a vast selection of model organisms to conduct essential research on reef ecosystems.
This course is designed to give an overall understanding of reef ecosystems, their ecological components, threats faced by our world’s oceans, and ways in which these can be monitored and managed. Extend your underwater skill development through RAID dive training, and pass your passion back into the preservation of Koh Tao waters and global conservation initiatives.
- Become an experienced and qualified diver
- Develop your ecological understanding of marine life
- Contribute to sustainable marine conservation and research initiatives
- Access to over 25 dive sites surrounding this tropical Island
- Enjoy island life on one of Thailand’s most popular backpacker hang-outs