Explore Argentina's capital city of Buenos Aires, savoring a slow-cooked beef asado and enjoying the beats and rhythms of a live tango orchestra. Visit a traditional estancia outside the city to learn about the roots of the gaucho culture. Travel to the mountain town of El Calafate in the heart of Patagonia and snowshoe along the Perito Moreno Glacier. Board a boat to witness calving ice cascade from the glacier into Lake Argentino. Spend your final week in Ushuaia, the world's southernmost city, skiing the powdery slopes by day and sipping hot chocolate near the fire by night. Trace the history of early explorers on a boat cruise through the Beagle Canal and spend an afternoon hiking in the Tierra del Fuego National Park, looking for guanacos and pumas.
- Photograph one of the world's only advancing glaciers
- Ski fresh powder on the slopes of Cerro Castor
- Take a dogsled ride in the southernmost city in the world
- Watch a tango performance in the capital city of Buenos Aires
- Sample Argentina's signature dish, a flame-grilled asado