COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, CET Academic Programs has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
China Fieldwork Semester students are motivated learners looking for a unique and engaging experience abroad. Discover how the Chinese landscape has changed livelihoods and the community’s sense of place over generations. Spend your semester on three major projects to help you study the land, meet the people, and understand the community. If it’s possible to know China, this is the best way to start.
- Engage with the local community through apprenticeship and assignments.
- 12 to 15 college credits and an official transcript from Dickinson College.
- Cultural immersion through rural program site, homestay weekends, and Chinese classes.
- Traveling Seminar along the Tibetan Plateau and the Three Rivers Region.
- International and intercultural experience to benefit college essays.