Bienvenidos a Costa Rica! Westcoast Connection offers a variety of different programs in La Pura Vida. You can help communities in need on a Community Service program, from building greenhouses with Urbarium to running an eco-camp for the children of La Carpio. Maybe you prefer improving your Spanish while interacting with the locals on a Costa Rica Language Immersion program. Whatever program you choose, you will also get enjoy some fun and adventure such as zip lining through the clouds of Monteverde or surfing in Flamingo. The only question now is which of our programs is right for you?
Westcoast Connection is a qualified Certified Organization for the President’s Volunteer Service Award. Our Costa Rica Language Immersions are private and exclusive to Westcoast Connection students. A letter recognizing hours of Spanish language class and community service is issued after the program.
- Immerse yourself in Costa Rican culture and explore the natural wonders of the country
- Service Projects: Run day camp activities, Participate in local beautification projects, Build homes for those in need, Social and environmental awareness projects
- Practice Spanish throughout the day on our Immersion programs inside and outside the classroom with peers and bilingual staff
- Highlights Beyond Service and the Classroom: whitewater rafting, authentic Spanish cooking lessons, surfing lessons with professional instructors, snorkel in the Pacific Ocean, Latin dance class.
- Canyoning adventure, Relax in the Baldi Hot Springs, Visit La Fortuna Waterfall, Ride horses through the forest, Unwind in rustic mud baths and more!