Our new Pre-IGCSE course is designed to give students aged 13+ a well rounded, balanced curriculum and an opportunity to develop their skills and interests in studying these subjects in English.
This is a stimulating and interactive course where students can engage in active learning, project work, teamwork and presentations. Students develop their study skills as well as their understanding of different subjects and of English. Outside of the curriculum, we provide students with the opportunity to develop their leadership and presentation skills as well as cultural understanding fostering internationalism and a global perspective – key skills for today’s young people.
For those continuing their education in the UK this course provides an excellent insight into a wide range of subjects and is an ideal springboard to help students decide thier IGCSE subjects and future studies. For those returning to their home country we can usually coordinate the course with their school.
- d’Overbroeck’s is the perfect bridge to other leading schools in the UK, setting students on the path to a top university and a rewarding career.
- Our location in Oxford means students live in one of the most desirable and interesting areas of England – with close proximity to London.
- Classes have a maximum of 10 students. This gives students the opportunity to ask questions and gain a deeper understanding of the material.
- d’Overbroeck’s is renowned for its excellent IGCSE results – meaning students will have a wide range of options when you leave school.
- Our separate international school means that individuals learn alongside students at the same level, gaining confidence and sharing ideas without worrying about fear of mistakes.