Ancient ruins, beautiful scenery, incredible food, and one unforgettable adventure await you on this program. Be amazing standing in front of the Acropolis, watch the sunset on the beach in Santorini and hang tight waterskiing in the Ionian Sea. This small-group experience will allow to you discover that perfect beach, browse the smaller galleries, and eat the best local dishes.
This program is available to students completing grades 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. We offer an exclusive departure only for Middle School students competing for grades 7 & 8. Separate departure dates are also assigned to students completing grades 9, 10 & 11, 12. Our departure for 11th & 12th graders is part of our ON TOUR division, which offers a balance of independence and structure older teenagers desire.
Students can join us for the first 17 days in Greece & Italy, the final 10 days in the Greek Islands, or for the full 25 days as we travel through Greece, the Islands & Italy.
- Venture to the Parthenon and Acropolis.
- SCUBA and snorkel off the coast of Naxos.
- Prepare authentic delicacies at Greek and Italian cooking schools.
- Hike the 5 villages of Cinque Terre.
- Marvel at Leonardo da Vinci’s painting, The Last Supper.