View Other Details
Experience the most diverse archipelago on Earth, while soaking in the unique cultures of Bali and the pristine nature of Sumatra. We start our adventure by exploring the jungle hamlet of Bukit Lawang and trekking into the rainforest to experience orangutans in their natural habitat. After viewing orangutans in the wild we travel to our spotlight project where we work with a local Orangutan NGO to help restore important orangutan habitat. After our unique adventures in Sumatra we head to the mystical island of Bali, the “Island of Gods.” Making our way through lush rice fields we arrive in beautiful East Bali where we work with local villagers to improve vital village infrastructure. Next we explore the cobblestone streets and ancient temples of Ubud before making our way to the beautiful coastline for surf camp on Bali’s famous beginner waves. Our adventure comes to a close with a delicious final feast as we watch the sun set behind the rugged cliffs and disappear into the sea.
- Work With Wildlife Biologists to Learn About the Plight of Endangered Sumatran Orangutans
- Hike Through the Pristine Rainforest of Northern Sumatra
- Surf the Famous Waves of Bali’s Beautiful Bukit Peninsula
- Assist Poverty Stricken East Bali Communities Improve Infrastructure
- 30 Hours of Community Service.