Immerse yourself in Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance and a city that has inspired creative minds for centuries. Learn about three focus areas—Italian food, art, and society—from expert professors. You’ll savor Italian cuisine, appreciate Florentine art and architecture, and experience the world famous Palio horse race in Siena. Then you’ll choose one of these topics to explore in depth. Design and develop a project based on your area of interest—an experience that will be a valuable in your college application process.
- Take college-level courses
- Live and learn in the historic city center of Florence
- Experience the Palio during a 6-day trip with your group
- Enroll in beginning or intermediate Italian
- Explore contemporary Italy through food, art, and society