Spend summer in Amman studying Jordan and the Middle East through the lens of youth culture and civic engagement, or immersing yourself in Arabic language. With college level courses and out-of-class learning and assignments, you end the summer with a more informed perspective on the Middle East, and a stronger foundation in Arabic language learning.
- Take college-level coursework.
- College credits on an official transcript from Dickinson College.
- Out-of-class learning for real-world practice around Amman.
- Weekend excursion to southern Jordan: Float in the Dead Sea, see the ruins at Petra, and take a tour through Wadi Rum to learn about Bedouin culture.
- Visit local civic organizations that are creating change on the ground in Amman.