Work with local community members on a variety of service projects along the Vietnamese coast. Settle into your home base, a seaside village, and work with Vietnamese foremen and local teens to build simple houses for community members. Cycle to and from your work site each day through a beautiful backdrop of rice farms, rolling hills, and fishing boats. During afternoons, play soccer on the beack with local kids, meander through Vietnamese markets, or cool off with a dip in the ocean. Weekends are spent practicing local cooking techniques, exploring colorful markets in Hoi An, and learning about the impact of the war on the region. Cap off your experience with a journey to Hanoi, Vietnam's capitol city, followed by a three-day private boat trip throughout the turquoise waters and karst islands of Ha Long Bay.
- Work alongside local teens and community members to construct houses for local families
- Learn the basics of the Vietnamese Language during language exchanges and join in soccer matches with local youth
- Swim and relax on the picturesque beaches that line your host village on the South China Sea
- Explore the vibrant culture of Vietnam as you travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Hoi An and Hanoi
- Travel by private boat through the limestone islands, floating villages, and turquoise waters of Ha Long Bay