Intern in Argentina offers internships in business, education, and communication, set in the international and vibrant city of Buenos Aires. You could find yourself working with large international companies or smaller entrepreneurial ones. The city itself is always moving, with millions of people working, eating, and having fun into all hours of the morning. While the Argentine accent takes a little getting used to, the great city of Buenos Aires is easy for anyone to love.
- Homestay experience to learn more about Argentine culture
- Placements for beginner or advanced Spanish speakers
- Strong onsite support from our wonderful Site Director
- Amazing excursion out of the city, to a traditional Estancia where you’ll ride horses and live like a ‘gaucho’
- Wide range of internship fields with high level placements
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.