International Marketing Internships with The Intern Group

Summer Internships: Deadline Approaching

The Intern Group's summer internship programs are filling up. Apply today so that you don't miss out!

As one of the most popular career fields, marketing internships are in high demand. As an international intern on our program, you'll get the chance to gain hands on experience in your field while immersing yourself in a new culture and making yourself stand out from the crowd. We offer marketing internships in all of our destinations in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Latin America.

The Intern Group has marketing internship opportunities for candidates at all stages of their career. From gaining internship experience with an NGO, to building connections with some of the top firms around the world, our staff will find you the perfect internship to match your interests. By the time your internship is over, you'll be an expert at writing press releases, handling social media channels, and even contacting press. Boosting your resume abroad is a great way to learn a new language, experience a new culture, and make connections in your field to line up a successful future.

NT

Best Time of My Life So Far

My 6-week internship in Hong Kong is an experience I will never forget for the rest of my life!!!

I knew about the Intern Group coincidentally on the internet. I saw their ad on Facebook and it looked very interesting to me. My first thought was "This is it!". It was exactly what I'd been looking for. I couldn't wait to check on TIG's website. I also started researching about the company and its programs to learn more about TIG's reputation, reviews, etc, as well as to make sure it was not another scam on the internet. Everything looked great to me. At the end, I decided to go for it. And now I'm glad that I did.

I worked for a digital marketing company. My boss was willing to teach me a lot of things, answer all my questions, and give good feedback for improvement. I found myself really lucky to work with people who are very helpful, supportive, and friendly. The workplace environment made me feel warm and welcome. They did their best to treat every intern as a part of their team, so I felt involved and connected.

The Intern Group's staff are always there for you. Their goals are to guarantee us being satisfied with the program and having a pleasant stay in Hong Kong. They are responsive and helpful. Every time I contact them, they quickly get me back. TIG staff is the best company you don't want to miss in Hong Kong. You can ask for help about anything, not just program-related issues. I sometimes even WhatsApp them for where to eat and menu translation.

What I treasure most from the program is friendship. I got to meet a lot of people in TIG from around the world and made friends with them. We still keep in touch and promise to visit each other after the internship. TIG also did a great job on arranging events and exploring trips around Hong Kong. We had great time hanging out together. Not only I made good friends with my fellow interns, I also made good friends with TIG's staff and the people at my workplace.

The program is not only about work experience, it is so much more than that. It offers me a chance to expose myself to the world, to actually live in another country, to have great friends for life and to have cultural experience. All of these above become possible with The Intern Group.

Thank you The Intern Group for making my dream come true!

Kiran

An incredible and eye opening experience!

My internship was a role in PR/Marketing which was a perfect balance between office admin work and events where it was mainly socializing and meeting clients. I would say I was greatly exposed to both the office work environment and the events side of the job. The office work was more academically challenging but after being in the company for so long and with such great colleagues I never felt stressed out or that it was not manageable. The entire experience was incredible and eye opening.

The intern group were always diligent and efficient in replying to any emails not just during the application and visa processes but also whilst being in Hong Kong. They are always willing to help especially the co-coordinator of the intern group HK who is always just a phone call away.

I would definitely do this again and recommend it to other friends. I met the most lovely people and the city is amazing, I extended my stay for another three months as I loved the experience so much. Its hard to describe just how incredible this experience has been. Definitely broadens your horizon and outlook in life as cliche as itv may sound.

Marcela

Best decision I have ever done...

I am an university student in Mexico and I was looking for study abroad program but instead I found The Intern Group. I went to London to work in an Influencer Marketing company and I can say this gave me a big idea of how the professional world really works. Most of the people I worked with were from England and that helped me to improve my language skills and to get to know more their culture.

The Intern Group really cares about the whole experience you are having. You don´t have to worry about anything at all, they have everything under control so you could enjoy every single minute, not only in the company you are working for but the city in which you are living. The accomodation, the internship, the attention you get from the moment you arrive, the feedback from the internships, everything is soo good. I had very good housemates, the supermarket, the train station, the bus stop and also my internship was so close to my home and that was amazing. They organize some events in which you can meet other interns and that is great because you can get new friends from all over the world.

I had so many good things to say about what I had lived and not enought words to explain it. This internship have changed my life, I have leaned more that I could ever imagine not only in a professional way but in a personal one as well and basically it was the best decision I have ever done.

It is excellent but the only thing I did not like is the company that provides the houses, this other company have serious problems with the way they organize their information and that makes The Intern Group and the Interns to get confuse and sometimes have bad experiences.
Carolline

I GOT THE JOB! \o/

After 3 months doing the internship for this company based in London, they offered me the job and The Intern Group played a big part in all of it.

I lived in London before for studying and always had this dream to come back and settle in the city, having a proper job and etc. I graduated this year and thought it would be the perfect timing to come back to London. But I didn’t know what to do or where to start… I was a bit lost and didn’t have anything actually planned.

When I found The Intern Group on Google it immediately came across as a good opportunity for me and fit perfectly to my profile, so I just did some researching and then started the application.

Finally they got a placement for me after months of waiting.
I got on with my boss at the moment I met her. Yeah, I was really lucky! So I was really happy with the job, with the tasks I had been given and with my marketing team.
So, after 3 months being a hard worker intern they officially offered me the position of Marketing Assistant, extending it for another 6 months and it will be reviewed with a view to implementing a full time contract. Couldn’t be happier!

If you have the same aspirations as me and if you are a hard worker, I highly recommend applying for the programme! There are no limits to the benefits that you could gain by making part of it.

About The Intern Group

The Intern Group is one of the leading providers of international internships. Our programs are located in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia & Latin America. We place participants from all over the world in international internships that propel...