International Fashion Design Internships with The Intern Group

Final Places Available for Summer Internships

There are only a couple of places remaining for The Intern Group's summer internship programs. Apply now to intern abroad this summer!

The Intern Group provides insider access to the fashion industry through our competitive internships with designers and fashion lines around the world. We offer fashion internships in North America, Australia, Europe, Latin America and Asia.

From learning the ins and outs of merchandising, buying, show-rooms, fashion shows, design, and even PR, an international internship in fashion will give your resume the boost you need to make it in this competitive industry. An internship abroad will expand your global networks, enhance your language skills, and give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in a new setting.

Our programs include a leading internship, professional development tools & workshop, cultural immersion, social activities, accommodation and much more. Our programs have been featured in Forbes, CNN and Time Magazine.

Sarah

Newfound Confidence

Through the Intern Group and my host company, I was able to embark on the experience of a lifetime, while gaining a newfound confidence and skills I will take with me into the job world. Immersing yourself into another culture is the best way to learn about yourself, how you interact with others, the world around you, and help you find the drive you need to succeed. The Intern Group is an entirely comprehensive program which will help you find just that; the staff members are extraordinarily helpful and friendly in making sure you are faring well in your program and living in London. The events are fun and a great start to forming a network and learning what there is to do in London. If you want to stand out in your career and travel the globe, I highly recommend applying to an Intern Group program!

My housing was fine, however, I heard stories about some of it being not that great for other interns. Also, more convenient housing placement closer to my internship site.
Zhong

My amazing London internship in summer time

Here I have to be honest. The London summer program is SO AWESOME! Firstly, we live in the central London, which means we can explore the central London anytime. Secondly, they organise many activities every weekdays or weekends, which helps interns know more about where they can go for eat or for fun. For example, the staff took us went to a fancy hotel to enjoy the classical British afternoon tea, saw the famous London Eye and the fabulous shows in the fabulous theatre etc. Thirdly, I really like my intern here. I worked for a fashion PR company. Actually, due to the English is not my first language, it is a disaster for me in the beginning of my intern. Since I could not totally understand the British accent, I could not independently finish my work everyday. During that time, I really felt that I made a big mistake in my life which I chose to London for summer intern. I felt so depressed and helpless. Therefore, I told Melisha and Ariana (they both from the intern group) that I wanted to go home earlier. However, she not only encouraged me so much, but also she told me join in their every activity. Gradually, I found I am not lonely at all. Also, my English became better and better. I started work independently even my boss took me to see some famous fashion editors even sent me to the VOGUE or The Times to show our samples. In addition, I kept a positive attitude to participated in many communities in London. I did many volunteer works, became a member of the famous pineapple dancing studio and went to some Lavender farms (I really love flowers) during my free time. Especially I just finished the Beyoncé Bootycamp in the Covent Garden. My life totally turn around.
All in all, I really really appreciate this opportunity, which widen my horizon and helped me learn a lot from my intern. I definitely strong recommend this program to everyone!

Maybe organise more trips to other cities such as Manchester, Bath or Sheffield. Then charge every intern for the transportation fee. It helps more interns explore the England well.
Guillermo

Great Experience!

This internship was an amazing experience with great support from the Intern Group team. The team was always available and provided us with really good opportunities. I really recommend this program. It is very enriching. I do not have any additional feedback at this time. Thanks for all your hard work, team!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

About The Intern Group

The Intern Group is one of the leading providers of international internships. Our programs are located in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia & Latin America. We place participants from all over the world in international internships that propel...