NGO Assistant Internship with UK Charity

Peru Community Project
Cambodia Community Project
Cambodia Community Project

Key duties and responsibilities:

Assisting the project manager at our Picaflor House community project · Teaching classes as assigned to support teaching staff · Working with individual students who need extra guidance · Working with international volunteers during classes when they are on the project site · Creating and carrying out a monitoring and evaluation process for the programme · General administration · Other duties as assigned in support of Globalteer’s charitable objectives ·

Working with Globalteer, you will be helping support many charitable projects around the world making a real difference for children, communities, and animals. You will gain valuable life skills as well as workplace skills, guided by our experienced international team.

• Accommodation and Food Included.
  • Enhance you CV with an internship abroad with a trusted UK Charity.
  • Meet like-minded people from around the world and expand your network.
  • Placements year round from 3 - 6 months.
  • Experience life abroad in beautiful Siem Reap or Cusco and visit some of the world most magnificent tourist attractions in your free time.

Burcu

Amazing experience

I volunteered with Picaflor House in November 2018 for couple of weeks
Globalteer team put children into their heart and they direct you accordingly during your volunteer program. The kids are amazing, teachers are so helpful and everything is so well organized that you don’t have anything to worry about.
I can’t stop talking & thinking about this amazing experience I had!
Wish others would also find the opportunity and be as lucky as I am to have such an amazing experience!
Thanks much for this great experience
I spent time with helping the little ones at kinder garden, playing sport, teaching English, joining art class ,helping the coordinators...
Each and every task was fun, well organized and was a pleasure with kids,
I really hope I can repeat this experience in Cusco or somewhere else.

With more volunteers!Everything is well organized nut of course would be much better with more volunteers. We can provide much more to those kids both financially and giving our time