Key duties and responsibilities:
Assisting the project manager at our Picaflor House community project · Teaching classes as assigned to support teaching staff · Working with individual students who need extra guidance · Working with international volunteers during classes when they are on the project site · Creating and carrying out a monitoring and evaluation process for the programme · General administration · Other duties as assigned in support of Globalteer’s charitable objectives ·
Working with Globalteer, you will be helping support many charitable projects around the world making a real difference for children, communities, and animals. You will gain valuable life skills as well as workplace skills, guided by our experienced international team.
- Accommodation and Food Included.
- Enhance you CV with an internship abroad with a trusted UK Charity.
- Meet like-minded people from around the world and expand your network.
- Placements year round from 3 - 6 months.
- Experience life abroad in beautiful Siem Reap or Cusco and visit some of the world most magnificent tourist attractions in your free time.