Teaching Development Intern at a UK Registered Charity Abroad

Job description: The Teaching Development Volunteer will be responsible for designing new curriculum and bringing new ideas to the English program at Globalteer’s school in Siem Reap, which operates to serve over 300 students or to the English program at Globalteer’s after-school education programme for underprivileged children, aged 3-14

The successful candidate will be based in Siem Reap, Cambodia or Cusco, Peru from 3 to 12 months (3-6 months for Peru), either part-time and full-time schedule.

Key role responsibilities • Designing English curriculum for young non-English speakers • Assisting and covering for other teachers when needed • Working with and assisting Globalteer’s volunteers • Additional duties as required

• teaching
  • ESL
  • Charity
  • Non-profit charity abroad

Burcu

Amazing experience

I volunteered with Picaflor House in November 2018 for couple of weeks
Globalteer team put children into their heart and they direct you accordingly during your volunteer program. The kids are amazing, teachers are so helpful and everything is so well organized that you don’t have anything to worry about.
I can’t stop talking & thinking about this amazing experience I had!
Wish others would also find the opportunity and be as lucky as I am to have such an amazing experience!
Thanks much for this great experience
I spent time with helping the little ones at kinder garden, playing sport, teaching English, joining art class ,helping the coordinators...
Each and every task was fun, well organized and was a pleasure with kids,
I really hope I can repeat this experience in Cusco or somewhere else.

With more volunteers!Everything is well organized nut of course would be much better with more volunteers. We can provide much more to those kids both financially and giving our time

About Globalteer

Globalteer is a registered UK charity operating overseas to provide support to ethical and sustainable projects working in community development, animal care, wildlife rescue, and environmental conservation.

Globalteer provides volunteering...