The Cultural Vistas Internship Program in Chile provides U.S. and Canadian students and young professionals the chance to see the world, experience a new culture firsthand, and gain the transferable skills that will set them apart in today's global marketplace.
Our personalized internship placements are tailored to students' specific skill sets, ambitions, and career aspirations. Internships are available in a variety of fields, including business/finance, engineering, tourism, IT, media/communications, international relations, the nonprofit sector, Spanish studies, and economics.
Cultural Vistas offers two different 12-week programs in Chile: a four-week Spanish language course and an eight-week internship or a 12-week internship.
- Our internship programs are affordable - and we offer many <a href="http://culturalvistas.org/about-us/scholarships">scholarships</a>!
- We work closely with an array of partner organizations to place participants in customized professional internships that meet their individual goals and career interests.
- Cultural Vistas offers the opportunity to enroll in language classes to make sure you're confident in your Spanish skills before you get started interning.
- We offer help drafting a Chilean-style resume, plus a cultural immersion and orientation seminar upon arrival in Chile.
- Once you get back home, we'll give you re-entry information and tips on marketing international experience to U.S. employers.