Hong Kong Internships | Dream Careers

Hong Kong Internships | Dream Careers

Dream Careers offers an all-inclusive internship programs in Hong Kong, complete with a custom internship placement at a top company in your field of study!

As an industry leader in placing students in the field of their choice, you can be assured you are in good hands as you make the transition from home to Hong Kong. Our Hong Kong program includes summer housing, weekend trips, career development programs, and on-site staff. Spend your summer surrounded by hundreds of college students from all around the world right at the center of many of the largest international firms in Hong Kong.

Learn more about Hong Kong Internships by visiting our website for all the details!

• Custom Internships! Our staff works diligently to ensure you are placed in an internship field of your choice. Once accepted to the program, you are guaranteed an internship in your field before you arrive in Hong Kong. The top areas for <a href="http://w
  • Professional Development! Dream Careers gives you the whole package, a challenging and rewarding internship, career seminars, academic credit, and exciting excursions.
  • All-Inclusive Program! In addition to a professional staff available 24/7, we coordinate EVERY detail for you, including group housing, weekend trips, transportation to and from work, a meal plan and much more so that you can focus on your time abroad.
  • Weekend Trips! Every summer we outline a great list of intern excursions to the top destinations in the area. Visit our website to see what we have planned for this summer.
  • Extensive Network! You will meet experts in your experience while interning in Hong Kong, leaving you with great references and a strong alumni network!
Asia » China » Hong Kong
Performing Arts
Tourism
Chinese
Weekly Hours
The tuition covers summer housing, weekend trips, a meal plan, transportation to and from work, academic credit, internship placement and career development. The program does not include your flight or your visa fees.

Austin
San Diego
University of Arizona

Great Experience

I did the Dream Careers Hong Kong program the summer between my junior and senior year. I would recommend this program to anyone. It was a great experience that i will never forget.

Dream Careers set me up with a great job in a field that i was interested in. The experience of working in a foreign country was invaluable and has definitely helped me in my career.

Hong Kong is a place that everyone should visit, it is a very fun and exciting city with a lot going on. I made a lot of friends and had an amazing time in this program.

Claire
Charlotte, NC
University of North Carolina- Chapel Hill

#1 Best Experience!

I highly recommend the program to those wishing to live in an exotic vibrant city while gaining valuable job experience.

I feel as though the program played an integral role in my professional development and global awareness. I had an amazing time living in Hong Kong with a group of interns from all around the world and my internship prepared me for a career in finance.

This program is a great fit for those who are ambitious, adventurous, and love to have fun.

David
Orange County
University of Arizona

Hong Kong Is Where The Cool Kids Go

When I first looked into this Dream Careers internship I was skeptical, but once I arrived in the city of Hong Kong I never questioned it again. I gotta say it was the time of my life. I took away with me some invaluable work experience, and made some incredible friendships along the way.

The staff was great, and they really gave us an opportunity to go out on our own and experience what Hong Kong has to offer. Such a unique city with a diverse culture. I would recommend anyone to take the opportunity and do the internship if you can.

Nicole
San Francisco, California
University of Iowa

Summer of a Lifetime

I did this program summer after my sophomore year in college. It was the perfect combination of a study abroad experience and my first internship experience. Dream Careers created an environment where I felt completely safe and supported, but I could also be very independent. They planned amazing events for us that showed us different parts of Hong Kong but we also had free time to explore on our own.

I made friends from all over the world that I will never forget while making memories that will last forever. This program created the platform for me to begin my professional career, as well as gave me the confidence to know I could made it in the real world after college.

Are you a college student looking to set yourself apart with a competitive internship? Do you want to spend a summer gaining experience in a top company? Entertainment industry in LA? Or in finance on Wall Street?

Dream Careers is an all-inclusive internship program for