- Internship participants will have a personal internship advisor to help sign them up for the placement they are looking for. The advisor will construct a price quote for the internship and additional services prior to attending. Internships can be done wi
- Internship and volunteer placements include 6 hrs per week of Chinese language classes in small groups, visa assistance, local support, the <b>Survival Kit Standard</b>, and accommodations in a centrally located shared apartment.
- LTL Mandarin School includes the <b>Survival Kit Standard</b> with both internship and volunteer placements. This includes: A pre-charged Chinese SIM card for your entire stay waiting for you at the airport Airport pick-up A revolutionary b
- An upgrade to the <b>Survival Kit Comfort</b> is also available, which includes all of the benefits of the <b>Survival Kit Standard</b> plus: A 1-month Fitness Pass, including Sauna, Swimming Pool and daily fitness classes (from spinning to yoga)
- LTL Mandarin School is committed to immersing students in the Chinese language and culture, and therefore offers its <a href="http://www.livethelanguage.cn/chinese_classes/traveling-to-china/immersion-options/" rel="nofollow">Immersion Services.</a> These
Live the Language (LTL) Mandarin School invites travelers from around the world to come participate in an exciting internship or volunteer placement in Beijing, Chengde, or Tainjin, China! Placements with LTL come with visa assistance, local support, housing in a shared apartment, and an optional Mandarin Chinese language group class that meets for six hours each week.
Placements also come with the Survival Kit Standard, with many must haves for traveling abroad to China. The Survival Kits along with other benefits and upgrades are discussed below. Sign up today with LTL Mandarin School!
View Program Information
The deposit will be returned in full if no internship placement is found within 12 weeks.