Here’s a smart career move: intern in China, where business is booming and life is humming. We’ll tailor your internship to match your career goals, interests, and skills. You’ll live and work in the modern, jaw-dropping cities of Shanghai or Beijing, where opportunities are endless. Gain practical experience that will help shape your future. Internships last a minimum of six weeks, but we encourage you to stay longer so you can fully embrace the culture. Speaking Mandarin isn’t required, but we strongly encourage you take advantage of the Mandarin lessons offered with this program. You’ll receive an Internship Completion Certificate and an Employer Reference Letter. You can also choose to earn credit for your internship through our partnership with Plymouth State University.
- Customized internship to match interests and length of stay
- Chinese language courses available for an additional fee.
- Wide array of placements available, from business to arts to healthcare
- Internship credit toward your major
- Day and weekend excursions included