Want to add some international experience to your resume? Want to improve your intercultural communication skills? Want to gain professional experiences in a foreign country while receiving credits for your internship? G-MEO's 10 week Credit-Bearing Summer Internship will meet your requirements!
Credit-Bearing Summer Internship is 10 weeks from May 31st to Aug 10th where you will take two courses: Professional Development & Experiential Learning and Chinese language course while interning with a company that relates to your field of study and your interests.
- Take classes and then, apply your learning in global internships.
- Get the chance to receive scholarships and financial awards
- Gain professional experiences while receiving college credit
- Gain basic fluency in Chinese through constant interaction with local people.
- Attend English-taught classes and Chinese language classes throughout your stay.