Paid TEFL Internship in China

After completing our 120 hour Advanced TEFL Course certification, you’ll be fully prepared to begin teaching on your internship in the great land of dragons and emperors, China. No previous teaching experience is needed and you'll join over 100 other first time teachers!

Whether you’re an early bird or a night owl there'll be something for you to do all day, every day. From traditional Chinese temples, incredible food trails and the famous bustling night markets, you’ll never be bored.

You will have endless opportunities to explore and experience the culture during your 5 months in Provinces including Inner Mongolia, Hubei, Shandong, Hunan, Guangdong & Beijing.

• 120 hour Advanced TEFL Course
  • Visit The Great Wall during your arrival orientation
  • Visa support
  • Accommodation organized & included plus 3 meals per day
  • Mandarin lessons

Black Friday | Priority Call List

Register for a priority call about our exclusive Black Friday TEFL deals. With the help of our expert advisors, together we will find the perfect TEFL course to suit your plans. With up to 80% off fees, we know we have something to suit every budget in our biggest sale of the year. Don't miss out!

Hi, thanks for stopping by! The TEFL training is included in the program :)

Alice

Alice’s adventure in China

The TEFL Chinese internship has been one of the most rewarding and fun challenges I have ever taken on. Adapting to a new culture and way of life has been a huge eye opener and experience I will never forget. The generosity of the Chinese people has been overwhelming and I will cherish the moemories made with all of my new friends and students who have made my experience
that little more special! I would definitely recommend this programme to anyone who is up for a challenge and ready for an experience to enhance their life. Being away from home is hard but if you make the most of every opportunity while you’re away you are reminded of the positive reasons of why you have endured such an incredible challenge. Throw yourself into everything, try foods you’d never try at home and dare to be different. Experience is everything and the greatest stories in life come from making choices. Choose to teach in China, it will not disappoint!