Intern Abroad HQ offers experiential internship programs around the world, with a variety of options suited to participants with an interest or background in nursing or medical programs. Recommended internship programs include:
Intern Abroad HQ is proudly brought to you by International Volunteer HQ - Trusted by over 80,000 volunteers around the world since 2007.
- Costa Rica: Choose from Special Needs / Childcare (available from 2 weeks) and Health & Medical (available from 4 weeks).
- Guatemala: Choose from Special Needs / Childcare (available from 2 weeks), Physiotherapy and Health & Medical (available from 4 weeks).
- Peru: Choose from Physician’s Assistant, Special Needs Care (available from 2 weeks), Psychology, Dentistry, Midwifery, Physiotherapy (available from 4 weeks), and Nutrition (available from 8 weeks).
- Receive pre-departure and 24/7 in-country support
- Customised placements
- Flexible start dates
- Experiential learning curriculum
- Short term duration